Parking for UT Game

eibua12

Never been, scored some tickets... Now where do you park, or catch a shuttle or whatever.

Keep in mind a 3yr old and a 16 month old.

Coming in 129 I guess

Anyone Anyone.

Thank you :help:

and I don't need the wife breaking out here sign : :iamwithstupid:

i'm not going to be much help, but i've attended the 2 most recent UA/UT games in knoxville and also found parking to not be a problem.

i think we paid $10 and walked several blocks (not a long way)...that was parking EAST of the stadium (i think).

i think we paid $5 or so the other year, but parked a much farther distance away on the WEST side of the stadium...

parking SOMEWHERE isn't too big of a problem. yet, w/ the younguns, it'll be too far away regardless of where you park, :D

maybe some of our VOLposters can help you out w/ some specifics.

ct

lemme add, that just like most other places, it's a fun atmosphere outside the stadium before the game. the UA band warms up right outside the stadium and lots of bammer faithfuls gather around to listen/cheer, etc. not sure if auburn's band does the same or not, but if so, you'll enjoy that.

good luck, and war eagle!

ct

Actually i forgot all about this. Not sure how familiar you are with the area but there is a concrete mixing place down by the river that allows you to park there on Sat. I think it something like 10 dollars. Well there is a Orange van that goes back and forth from there to the stadium and its either a $1 or $2 per person but you get dropped off right at the front of the stadium well worth it.

Thanks gang.. basically just wanted to make sure Parking wasn't an issue.

As for the young guns, the 3yr old can walk and if she gets cranky here parents can deal with that :P

My 16month old well we take her everywhere and I am use to carrying her. I would make her walk but we would have to start today...

:au: War Eagle and thanks for the Help

PS 129 comes in SouthWest of campus ? Intersects 40 then Neyland .. I have no clue what the area looks like but we will figure it out....

Archived