Football Programs

I have over a hundred Auburn game programs. Several in the late seventies but most from 1980 to 2010. Some are in pristine condition, most of them are a 8 out of 10. The ones from the seventies are 4/5 out of 10. Some are duplicates. I also have other items such as Inside the Auburn Tigers magazines and weekly fliers that were sent each week by mail before the INTERNET. I also have an official game program bought at the NC game that will be included in this package.

I am working on a list that will give all the info on what I have.

The reason I'm selling my memories is I have been told that I will need a Liver Transplant in the near future. I'm 52 and most of the items I have was when my Mother and I would go to the games. After my son was born in 86 my mother stopped going in the early nineties and my son and I picked it up from there. My Mother passed away in 2001 and my only brother (no sisters) passed away in 2009 at age 62. My son and daughter loves Auburn but they do not care for the programs and other stuff I have. They are more into the technology of today's world. I would like for this collection go to somebody that likes nostalgia. It will be a package deal. I will not split it up.

I know this collection would make a great addition to someone. I will post the list soon.

Thanks,

GOBOGO34

Archived