Jordan Diamond OT

3rdgen

Auburn made the final five for Jordan Diamond a Chicago, IL offensive tackle along with Michigan, Ohio State, Wisconsin and Iowa. Also he is looking to be at BCW. I can't link the story but that is the gist of it.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Diamond on visiting for Big Cat "Hopefully I can meet some of the potential players at Auburn and hopefully we can make something happen."

Diamond on visiting for Big Cat "Hopefully I can meet some of the potential players at Auburn and hopefully we can make something happen."

HUGE! BCW III will undoubtedly be an eventful weekend. Can't wait...

I have a feeling this year will be the most impressive list of guys at BCW! I really like this Diamond kid would be awesome of we could reel him in

• 2 weeks later...

DJ, mods, et al,  What's the scoop on Mr Diamond?  Heard something about him possibly cancelling visits and moving up a decision date?  :wedance: :wedance: :wedance: Would love to have this guy :we:

If he is shutting it down, then I'd say that he will most-likely end up at Michigan. They are his "childhood favorite", and his best friend and former OL teammate, Chris Bryant signed with them last year. Add that to the fact that he HAD planned to attend BCWIII and then cancelled, and you see where I'm going....  :(

No worries though! TOP OL class coming to AU regardless!  :)

Thanks DJ.  Would love to have him, but I can understand best friends and childhood favorites if that's where he wants to be.  Looking forward to the class assembled by the coaches. :we:

Maybe we can snag another life long Michigan fan...

I would really like to get him, Kyle Murphy, DJ Humphries, Andrus Peat, Vadal Alexander, Joshua Garnett, Evan Boehm and/or Patrick Miller.  I think we can get at least one or two of these guys. 

He was in Wisconsin this weekend and he's planning a visit to Auburn this upcoming weekend, correct?  Where was QB Russell Wilson at this weekend?

He was in Wisconsin this weekend and he's planning a visit to Auburn this upcoming weekend, correct?  Where was QB Russell Wilson at this weekend?

Playing baseball....is suppose to be visiting WI on Tuesday when there is no baseball game.

• 1 month later...

Any news lately on Diamond? Is there a possibility of him visiting again soon?

Yes. He is planning on visiting AU again THIS WEEK actually with his mother. They are currently on a "cross-country" tour of several schools. Diamond attending Michigan's annual "Bar-b-que" yesterday, and he's scheduled to visit Iowa tomorrow. Then it's on to Arkansas, Ole Miss, and then Auburn. After that, he said he'd also like to visit FSU, Tennessee, and UNC possibly. He was in Auburn last for Junior Day back in March and has listed the Tigers as one of his "favorites", along with Michigan, Ohio State, Illinois, Tennessee, and Wisconsin  ever since. I expect us to be one of his "finalists", and I suspect that I will probably come down to either AU, Michigan, or Wisconsin with Michigan holding the edge right now.

Archived