Jordan Diamond OT

3rdgen

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was wondering if he had committed elsewhere or what. Glad to see he is still out there and is still very interested in AU. Hopefully, he will make it official in February and sign with the tigers.

I was wondering if he had committed elsewhere or what. Glad to see he is still out there and is still very interested in AU. Hopefully, he will make it official in February and sign with the tigers.

Not committed anywhere and will visit on Dec. 16th. He will visit the field of dreams after the new year and may name a top 6 or 7 this week. He plans to take all 5 OVs.

Do we really have a shot here? I assume its an outside shot.

Anytime our coaches have an OV there is a legit shot.

Do we really have a shot here? I assume its an outside shot.

Anytime our coaches have an OV there is a legit shot.

I agree, kids don't make an OV a little over a week before Christmas unless they are serious. What a great addition he would be if we could land him.

• 2 weeks later...

Final 5 still even right now. Got what he was looking for out of his OV to the plains, and to tOSU. Still plans to take his other officials. Says distance will not play a factor in his decision, and that the depth chart at AU really stood out to him. Very positive for the good guys,... we'll see tho

Final 5 still even right now. Got what he was looking for out of his OV to the plains, and to tOSU. Still plans to take his other officials. Says distance will not play a factor in his decision, and that the depth chart at AU really stood out to him. Very positive for the good guys,... we'll see tho

tOSU, AU, and Meeeechigan are probably his big 3. Meeechigan was his childhood favorite team.

• 1 month later...

I think this is my biggest want. To go along with Watson and Young. We need OL more than anything else.

The number of those 3 that we take will depend on where Miller is slotted but I expect it's 1 or 2.

Apparently he enjoyed his visit to Hogville, and mom likes the piggies too.

http://arkansas.247sports.com/Article/4-star-Diamond-discusses-Arkansas-visit-58093

Jordan will be announcing AFTER NSD, on February 3, in the evening I think.

Apparently he enjoyed his visit to Hogville, and mom likes the piggies too.

http://arkansas.247sports.com/Article/4-star-Diamond-discusses-Arkansas-visit-58093

Jordan will be announcing AFTER NSD, on February 3, in the evening I think.

THIS^^^^^ but will let the coaches at all schools know on January 31st.

Archived