Jordan Diamond OT

3rdgen

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had an interesting thought.  SEC West is known for teams with great defensive front 7's esp uat and lsu.  Auburn may be building the best offensive front 7 "OL + TE" ever seen.  I see some nasty battles in the near future. 

I had an interesting thought.  SEC West is known for teams with great defensive front 7's esp uat and lsu.  Auburn may be building the best offensive front 7 "OL + TE" ever seen.   I see some nasty battles in the near future. 

Not a bad move...I'm glad Chizik isn't just building the same ole' boring teams that LSU & Bama have. Their games this year were honestly boring. Let's fight fire with water!!! It's much more effective

I had an interesting thought.  SEC West is known for teams with great defensive front 7's esp uat and lsu.  Auburn may be building the best offensive front 7 "OL + TE" ever seen.   I see some nasty battles in the near future. 

Something I like about Chizik is that he never got too conservative with his approach to offense. I think the hiring of Loeffler is further evidence of such, and I get the feeling that we're about to become an offensive juggernaut. Between Van Gorder and Chizik I'm sure we're going to see the return of the Auburn defense of old, but the offensive potential is simply staggering. We're going to be extremely talented along the line, and we have so many playmakers at every position that playing quarterback is probably going to become a matter of deciding which of several good options to get the ball to while standing behind a wall of mountainous men who separate you from harm's way.

I need to stop. I'm getting too excited. :laugh:

I had an interesting thought.  SEC West is known for teams with great defensive front 7's esp uat and lsu.  Auburn may be building the best offensive front 7 "OL + TE" ever seen.   I see some nasty battles in the near future. 

Something I like about Chizik is that he never got too conservative with his approach to offense. I think the hiring of Loeffler is further evidence of such, and I get the feeling that we're about to become an offensive juggernaut. Between Van Gorder and Chizik I'm sure we're going to see the return of the Auburn defense of old, but the offensive potential is simply staggering. We're going to be extremely talented along the line, and we have so many playmakers at every position that playing quarterback is probably going to become a matter of deciding which of several good options to get the ball to while standing behind a wall of mountainous men who separate you from harm's way.

I'm excited about 2012 and I think Auburn has a legit shot at the SEC, but wait until 2013 and 2014...  :o

Woohoo.  I knew he would pick the good guys :thumbsup::party:

:we: Mr. Diamond and welcome to THE FAMILY!!

:-X

:tease:

:-X

:tease:

Ya know.. Some may dislike the comparison, but I think CGC is building teams similar to what USC had in the early part of the 2000s... REALLY strong defense with an explosive and multiple style offense.

I like it... As long as there's no scandals involved. But after the prostate exam AU went through after Cam there is no doubt we are doing things the right way.

Woohoo.  I knew he would pick the good guys :thumbsup::party:

:we: Mr. Diamond and welcome to THE FAMILY!!

What a nice surprise this was for a weekend. I did not think he would come from Chicago and I was wrong! l love being wrong about this coaching staff. They just keep making a believer out of me. Congratulations CGC and staff.!

I agree.  Next year our class must be as strong with the D line and LB as this one is on the O line.  But he knows what we need and how to to achieve it better than any of us could possibly know.  And he has a plan to make it happen.

Wow! Great night. I would love to have seen the coaches reaction to Jordan signing with AU. Cool!

Wow! Great night. I would love to have seen the coaches reaction to Jordan signing with AU. Cool!

It was posted earlier this week that he told all coaches involved on signing day where he would go but he wanted to wait and announce tonight at the banquet.  If true - I commend all involved for keeping it quiet.

The response from the piggies is classic, Auburn is the 13th winningest program in the country and has played a tougher schedule than any of the teams ahead of them- Auburn takes a back seat to no one.

NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!! :we:

Not to brag, but I shot called this one a while ago.

:believe::we::believe:

"shot called"?  [patonthebackemoticonhere]

Well done.

Not to brag, but I shot called this one a while ago.

:believe::we::believe:

Wanna be a balla?

It is amazing how sometimes one addition can change the whole perception. Will this quiet all the Debbie Downers? Will they still call the ones of us that called this a great (or in my words phenomenal) class--sunshine pumpers?

This is a very solid class with an elite O-line class.  :wareagle:

• 4 months later...

Jordan Diamond‏@Jordan76simeon

Ohhh sometimes I get a good feeling. Almost home! #teamWarDamnEagle

WDE I'm back!!!!!!!!!!.............

HOME

Welcome home Jordan !

WDE !!!

Archived