Jordan Diamond OT

3rdgen

Apparently he enjoyed his visit to Hogville, and mom likes the piggies too.

http://arkansas.247sports.com/Article/4-star-Diamond-discusses-Arkansas-visit-58093

Jordan will be announcing AFTER NSD, on February 3, in the evening I think.

THIS^^^^^ but will let the coaches at all schools know on January 31st.

Didn't know that. I have no problem with a guy announcing late if he lets the schools know on time.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He also said we were definitely in his top 3 and wouldn't say the other two. Sounded good for us  :party:

I would think the opposite. If he is keeping a wrap on 2 of the 3, my brain says the 2 unmentioned are his favorites and he doesn't want to ruin the surprise.

He also said we were definitely in his top 3 and wouldn't say the other two. Sounded good for us  :party:

I would think the opposite. If he is keeping a wrap on 2 of the 3, my brain says the 2 unmentioned are his favorites and he doesn't want to ruin the surprise.

He still has MI and ARk coming this week and he is going to Wisc. this weekend.  You don't want to name your final 3 before you finish your visits.  I see it as a good sign he was willing to go ahead and include us.

Diamond has planned his announcement with friend, and one time Arky commit, Gregory. Feel like he tipped his hat there and may be a hog.

Hogs are quietly out recruiting everyone the past few weeks.

They are going to have to start pulling schollies from earlier commits if they keep this up.  they are full up on recruits.

Listening the J.C. Shurburtt this morning on the Bill King radio show, it sounds as though Diamond is likely to sign with one of the Big Ten schools.  OSU or Wisconsin seemed to be Shurburtt's take.

Listening the J.C. Shurburtt this morning on the Bill King radio show, it sounds as though Diamond is likely to sign with one of the Big Ten schools.  OSU or Wisconsin seemed to be Shurburtt's take.

And Wisky gets his last visit.

This could change daily, but as of right now it is because chiz went to go see him and then menelik watson committed to FSU.  Diamond said he had a top three of AU and 2 others. And now he has hist last visit to Michigan, who already has a few OL committed.  We offer the chance to compete for a starting position and I don't think any of his other suitors have that going for them.  Still this is just a feeling.

:believe::we::believe:

I think the number of linemen that Mich has is a non-issue. We've basically recruited another line every year since Chizik and company came in (5 linemen a year), and I think Mich is right at that number.

That's not a big loss with Kozan and Young still on the board.

Until we actually get a few more OL commits, being eliminated by a 4 star OT IS a big deal, IMO. Young, too hard to tell where he is leaning. Kozan, could easily be staying in the midwest.

I recall 247 doing an article after Chizik visited and said AU was at the top...I think we land him though

i thought i read from that article that diamond was more than kinda leaning towards auburn ... that is the way i read it?  sounded positive to me.

B Matthews doesnt think we get him.. Hes got us finishing with Miller, Callahan, Leff, Kozan and Young.

I think most will be happy if we finish with those names.

B Matthews doesnt think we get him.. Hes got us finishing with Miller, Callahan, Leff, Kozan and Young.

Yeah, if people aren't happy with 5 4* OL they need to stop following recruiting  :tease:

Yeah, if people aren't happy with 5 4* OL they need to stop following recruiting  :tease:

There are always a few who wouldn't be satisfied even if we signed "the Hogs" in their prime.    ;)

Archived