Stadium question

lcau

In Neyland stadium, they renumber the seats every year so that they can still have the most capacity. You practically sit on top of the person next to you. THey even drag out folding chairs for the top rows..., hopefully, you'll have a good seat.

I have had tickets at the highest row in the upper deck and they were wonderful seats. You can see the entire field. The upper deck is built steep enough that you have no problems seeing over the people in front of you.

Enjoy the game.

I have had tickets at the highest row in the upper deck and they were wonderful seats.  You can see the entire field.  The upper deck is built steep enough that you have no problems seeing over the people in front of you.

Enjoy the game.

105653[/snapback]

Steep is an awesome description of being up high in the upper deck..This is not a flame but when I was there for the 99 game, we sat up high in the upper deck and I literally felt like I was going to roll down the bleachers. Be especially careful if you have been knocking back on Gentlemans Jack before the game :D

Luckily this year I scored tickets on the 3rd row in section Y9...I am very pumped for Saturday....by the way, does anyone know where Tiger Walk will be? Good luck to both sides and War Eagle!!

Thanks for the responses. I knew I would be high. At LSU in 1997, the usher told my friend and I after looking at our ticket..."hey..you're in luck, your seat comes with a free backrest" We found our seats at the top, of course we threw our trash over the side and luckily the guy next to us had plenty of Beam.

I would guess the upperdeck at Neyland is equivalent to sitting in the old upperdeck at LSU. REAL STEEP.

Neyland is a sardine can. They pack you in and up in that stadium. You either leave cramped and crowded if you win or cranky and crowded if you lose. Its a lose lose situation. Nice town though.

I have had tickets at the highest row in the upper deck and they were wonderful seats.  You can see the entire field.  The upper deck is built steep enough that you have no problems seeing over the people in front of you.

Enjoy the game.

105653[/snapback]

Steep is an awesome description of being up high in the upper deck..This is not a flame but when I was there for the 99 game, we sat up high in the upper deck and I literally felt like I was going to roll down the bleachers. Be especially careful if you have been knocking back on Gentlemans Jack before the game :D

Luckily this year I scored tickets on the 3rd row in section Y9...I am very pumped for Saturday....by the way, does anyone know where Tiger Walk will be? Good luck to both sides and War Eagle!!

105658[/snapback]

I've got 5th row Y9

Enjoy the game.

105653[/snapback]

105658[/snapback]

I've got 5th row Y9

106069[/snapback]

Cool dude...did you see the link at the beginning of this thread? You can click on Section Y9 and it looks like the seats are pretty dang great...I hope they are not too low. We sat in basically the same place last year at :lsu: and surprisingly you can see pretty good. I would rather be low in the endzone than low on the sidelines any day. I am assuming you went on the first day students could pick up away game tickets? Look me up on Saturday...I will be with the cute blonde two rows down from you ;)

Archived