Nice To Know The UT Faithful Are Worried About AU

mattd

I noticed this comment

What fuels Bama's hatred of UT? Simple. We own Alabama. If they still had a long streak going on us, the Fulmer involvement in exposing their crimes wouldn't be a big deal. But the fact that UT has beaten them more often and more times consecutively than anybody else ever has is the bucket of urine in their Wheaties.

Considering that they are 35-43-7 against 'tha thad', I'm hoping he means recently, not all time

Where I work the breakdown of allegiance (Of those who care) is something like 11 for Bammer, 9 for Auburn, and 1 for Ole Miss. All the UATers have talked about this week is 4th and 1 from the Arky 39 and hoping Auburn beats UT. Those pulling for AU over UT is 21-0. I don't know that I have ever been at a place where every UAT fan you asked was pulling for Auburn to win a game.

WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO? :o

:lol:

Guys... trust me! No one is overlooking Auburn from our house... We know what the tigers have...

Will be a great battle... The post was more of a joke seeing how ignorant the Bammers have been about the whole fiasco. Notice I said Bammers. Big difference than Bama fans.. :ut::ut::ut:

... Notice I said Bammers. Big difference than Bama fans.. 

Yeah, I noticed you capitalized bammers, too. Big mistake here. Have you no respect for an :au: board? I do have to congratulate Fulmer & Co. for agitating the bammie nation to no end these past 10 years or so. Good job! :P

Now, for this Saturday: glad to see UT back on our schedule again. It's always a great game.

My one gripe with splitting the conference into 2 divisions is that we don't play all the East teams often enough. My thinking is that if a recruit comes to an SEC school to play football, they should have an opportunity to play all the teams at least once in a 4-year career. Ex. in 13 years since the league expansion, AU has only played USC twice.

Archived