HUGE Unexpected Recruiting News Coming Within 24 hours!

AUSportTalk

Does anyone know or have a really good idea how our board looks as far as runningbacks are concerned? Especially with us getting Blakely now? Also, are we in as good of standing with TJ Yeldon as it looks or is that more wishful thinking?

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every piece of legitimate news dealing with Yeldon that I have heard points toward him coming to Auburn to be the next great power back. As for the rest of the board, I know it goes deeper than Marshall and Sanders, but as of right now I don't think there's any reason that it would need to, because I think we'll get one or the other of them. Maybe that's just wishful thinking...but after the on field events of the last year, I think I have every reason to be optimistic!

DJ, haven't heard amything about Kimbrow since this weekend.  My sense tells me he's climbing the ladder with us.

DJ, haven't heard amything about Kimbrow since this weekend.  My sense tells me he's climbing the ladder with us.

No doubt he IS indeed Pops! Both parties have grown DRAMATICALLY more interested since this w/e! He would be a VERY good fit in McCalebb's role! I'll have more later.

Are we still expecting another commit from BCW or was Philon the commit ST was talking about.

Philon didn't even come to BCW!  :) But I'd expect at LEAST one more to come in the next few days, possibly 1-2 after that!  ;)

:we:

Are we still expecting another commit from BCW or was Philon the commit ST was talking about.

Philon didn't even come to BCW!  :) But I'd expect at LEAST one more to come in the next few days, possibly 1-2 after that!  ;)

:we:

Ricky Parks this week, with Geno Smith and Jaquay Williams to follow. I'm catching on to you DJ!!!!

Ricky Parks this week, with Geno Smith and Jaquay Williams to follow. I'm catching on to you DJ!!!!

Hope you are right!

Archived