HUGE Unexpected Recruiting News Coming Within 24 hours!

AUSportTalk

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nah cant be Blakely...that's not huge..would have to be somebody we'd never expect..so that rules out Blakely,  Wilson, and Forcier..

Mike Blakely?

Heard this too.  Don't believe it.  I'm not sure sitting out is a good move for him.  He needs to go JC or D2 or D3 for a year and then transfer to D1.

Okay any hints that you can give us, or would a lot of people be able to narrow it down pretty quickly?  Current prospect or transfer prospect?

:believe:

Whomever it is....it is an AUBURN LOCK!!!!!!  Thanks ST....... :party:      :hellyeah:    :partey:    :yay:    :trampoline:    :bananadance:    :happydance:  :bow::thumbsup:

Keith Marshall

First thing I thought of. We can only hope.

either way.. if ST is this stoked... means im not gonna get any work done tomorrow... again  :laugh:

Mike Blakely?

Heard this too.  Don't believe it.  I'm not sure sitting out is a good move for him.  He needs to go JC or D2 or D3 for a year and then transfer to D1.

If I remember right, he is rehabbing a shoulder injury and will be sitting out the year anyway. I may be thinking of someone else though.

Here I am, getting ready for bed, and I think "Hey, let me check AE before I hit the hay."

And then ST drops this.

Looks like a work-less Wednesday tomorrow! 

:wedance:

Mike Blakely?

If I remember right, he is rehabbing a shoulder injury and will be sitting out the year anyway. I may be thinking of someone else though.

I don't believe that for a second. I see no way that UF releases Blakely from his scholly to go to another SEC school. An ACC school would be no big deal, but an SEC school?

The word "HUGE" being all caps may relate to physical stature?

I agree, ......"Huge", and "blind sided"........tend to make me guess Oline (Tackle) commit.  

The word "HUGE" being all caps may relate to physical stature?

I agree, ......"Huge", and "blind sided"........tend to make me guess Oline (Tackle) commit.  

Makes me think of DE and DT?? big boy from DC...Eddie Goldman or something like that?

One recruit that no one is mentioning is Barry Sanders Jr.  If it's him, I'm going streaking to the police stantion and I'll do laps!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

One recruit that no one is mentioning is Barry Sanders Jr.  If it's him, I'm going streaking to the police stantion and I'll do laps!

If you run into updyke, break his jaw for me please.

I hope ST is right....I am still a little distraught the world did not come to an end Saturday night at 6:00pm.  I am not sure I can handle another disappointment of that magniture right now......

I hope ST is right....I am still a little distraught the world did not come to an end Saturday night at 6:00pm.  I am not sure I can handle another disappointment of that magniture right now......

:laugh:

didn't you hear? he messed up, it's actually in October now..

:laugh: This is the second time he messed up! It was originally sometime in the 1990's  :laugh:

:laugh: This is the second time he messed up! It was originally sometime in the 1990's   :laugh:

if you keep guessing eventually you're bound to get it right :rolleyes:

:laugh: This is the second time he messed up! It was originally sometime in the 1990's   :laugh:

if you keep guessing eventually you're bound to get it right :rolleyes:

or die tryiing.

ST said no when asked if it was someone attending Big Cat!   Makes me wonder....

Archived