HUGE Unexpected Recruiting News Coming Within 24 hours!

AUSportTalk

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ST said no when asked if it was someone attending Big Cat!   Makes me wonder....

Eddie Goldman is not on the list. My third Eddie Goldman post in 5 minutes. who said obsessions werent healthy?

ST said no when asked if it was someone attending Big Cat!   Makes me wonder....

eddie goldman is not on there (......i dont think at least.) :dunno:

Is there anyway with the NFL lockout an undrafted player can return to school like say.......Darvin Adams ?

It is a stretch, but their may be something in the NCAA rule book on this since this is not the first time.

War Eagle !

Is there anyway with the NFL lockout an undrafted player can return to school like say.......Darvin Adams ?

It is a stretch, but their may be something in the NCAA rule book on this since this is not the first time.

War Eagle !

Nope. In football once you declare for the draft you lose your college elegibility whether you are drafted or not. Basketball is the only sport you can pull your name out by a certain time and still be able to play college ball. (as long as you never hired an agent)

War Eagle !

Nope. In football once you declare for the draft you lose your college elegibility whether you are drafted or not. Basketball is the only sport you can pull your name out by a certain time and still be able to play college ball. (as long as you never hired an agent)

Thanks

Worth a shot.

Declare by Jan. 15th as long as 3 yrs removed from high school. Players have 3 days (Jan. 18th) to renounce decision and return to school. They sign an affidavit giving up their college eligibility to enter the draft, from what I understand.

If they hire an agent or accept any benefits they immediately are ruled ineligible to compete in college. This applies even if they renounce their draft status by the Jan. 18th deadline.

I go through phases in using this site.  When I'm on it often, it is definitely a productivitity drain.  I expect that to worsen from now until about 3 weeks after BCW....

Its gotta be a DE

Unless the reference is the the movie "The Blindside" -- in which case it would be an OT (and maybe also a great story) . . . . Shon?!

This would make me very excited.  :we:

Sandy Creek, GA WR JaQuay Williams expected to make his commitment on Saturday.

This is supposed to happen in the next 24 hours

Sandy Creek, GA WR JaQuay Williams expected to make his commitment on Saturday.

This is supposed to happen in the next 24 hours

And is supposed to be "unexpected".

Last I heard i thought JaQuay was AU or tOSU... I don't think he fits the "within 24 hours" news.

Archived