i'm getting wind that tommy gallion

tombigbeetiger

is going to hit phat phil in the balls again this week.....one thing about gallion, he ain't a damn fool and he is not one to give up easily....lets hope he has some good stuff,today......after all, "NOTHING SUCKS LIKE A BIG ORANGE"

Gallion is a low-life scum-sucking lawyer with nothing. He's throwing crap against the wall in hope that it will stick. Don't join his side just cause we're playing UT.

I think that Gallion has a point about Phil Fulmer trying to take down Alabama's program.

105802[/snapback]

Well duh!

Yeah, Fulmer was out to get Bama. The other side of this is what was Bama doing messing around with Means anyway? Heck, Mazzone ran from Memphis when the deal was being offered to :msu::uga::ua: and Michigan St too. I hope anyone would run from a situation like that in the future.

There was smoke and the NCAA found fire too. Even if :ut: was out to get :ua: it wasnt going to work unless :ua: was found guilty of doing something.

I think Gallion would probably get more respect if he wasn't constantly grand-standing and trying his case in the media. It's so hard to keep in mind that the case is not UA vs. UT with Gallion consistently portraying it that way. However, he probably feels that helps his case. Oh well.

I have my own opinions about the merits of the Cotrell/Williams case but I haven't gotten a call yet from Gallion for my input. Whatever you think of him or the case, he's one hell of an advocate for his clients.

I learned a while back...that since they have this gag order on Gallion, he just gets on radio and talks about the same old stuff.

At this point, I dont know what is gonna happen. Im not gonna speculate either. Im just going to wait.

Archived