2012 4* WR Ricardo Louis signs with AU!

DJ_Hatch

:wedance:  AUBURN!!!!  :wedance:

RICARDO LOUIS

7_139088.jpg  RicardoLouis.jpg

Wide Receiver / Athlete

Miami Beach Senior HS  (Miami Beach, FL)

6-foot-2

210 lbs

40: 4.5

2011 Under Armour All-American Game Selection

2010 stats:

RIVALS 4* ATH

SCOUT 4*; #24 WR; #159 Overall

ESPN ESPNU 150 Watch List ATH

24/7 Sports 4* WR with Grade 90

2011 NIKE Miami Highlights

Weight room Clips

*NOTES: Started Varsity since his freshman year. Played safety only his 9th grade year, but has started as his team's quarterback for the past two seasons and played numerous other positions on both offense and defense as well. HUGE pull for Auburn to get Louis away from the home-state Miami Hurricanes, who have been a LONG-TIME favorite of Louis', since they first started recruiting him two years ago! Leads his Miami Beach Hi Tides team in a the VERY tough FL 6A division! Says he "fell in love" with everything about AU after his FIRST visit for BCWIII this past w/e! Says that he's "100% committed" and that his parents can come back with him to visit AU if they'd like, but they left it up to him to make a decision, and he says that his mind is made up. The only visit he is planning is another visit to the Plains this summer! BTW, "Ric" aka "Superman" is also an Honor Student at Miami Beach HS!

Other offers: Alabama, East Carolina, Florida, Florida International, Florida State, LSU, Miami (Fl), North Carolina, Ohio State, Oregon, South Carolina, South Florida, Tennessee, UCF

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These guys are committing so quick I feel like I barely know the 2012 class! :'(  That's quite upsetting for a recruiting junkie like me.  I need an Ipad2! My smartphone just isnt big enough.

Welcome to the fam Ricardo!!   :wedance:

:laugh: By rivals' rating system, we already have as many four star prospects eight months before signing day as Ole Miss had all of last season...and the Rebs finished in the top 20.

Yeah, this is going to be a good year. :thumbsup:

Welcome to the Auburn Family Ricardo and War Eagle!!!!  I wish you the very best of everything in the fututre!!!!

P.S. Was he at Big Cat?

WDE!! Great to have you aboard Mr. Louis! If Williams commits next week as expected, that #1 player in the nation better hop on board before room gets too tight!

we are officially spoiled now. I go to get a cup of coffee and when i get back, another all american/4 star has committed.

These guys are committing so quick I feel like I barely know the 2012 class! :'(  That's quite upsetting for a recruiting junkie like me.  I need an Ipad2! My smartphone just isnt big enough.

Welcome to the fam Ricardo!!   :wedance:

That's what she said...Sorry, I could not pass that one up.  ;D

Welcome to the Auburn Family Ricardo and War Eagle!!!!  I wish you the very best of everything in the fututre!!!!

P.S. Was he at Big Cat?

Yes.  Him and Zeke really hit it off.  He said he loved the family atmosphere and that family was really important in his decision.

Archived