2012 4* WR Ricardo Louis signs with AU!

DJ_Hatch

d.j., call it. don't hide behind the "roller coaster" crap.  prove you actually know something.

Really?  How 'bout you just say "thank you for the hard work" and that you appreciate the info.

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

d.j., call it. don't hide behind the "roller coaster" crap.  prove you actually know something.

I've been a member for awhile but this is my first post.  It's a shame that certain people feel they are entitled to spew garbage such as this.  I personally wanted to thank every mod on here for all that you do.  AE might possibly get me fired, but I love you guys anyways.  

I've been a member for awhile but this is my first post.  It's a shame that certain people feel they are entitled to spew garbage such as this.  I personally wanted to thank every mod on here for all that you do.  AE might possibly get me fired, but I love you guys anyways.  

Welcome matt and War Eagle!!!!!!!!!  (great first post BTW)

wow...time for a good    :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet:

I am hearing that Ricardo Louis may "open his recruitment and decommit" soon  :-X

This is starting to be a concern to me. I know negative recruiting goes on all the time. We may even do it. I have been concerned that all of the negative publicity, in the press, is going to hurt our recruiting. Opposing coaches can use this as fuel to the fire for a reason for players not to come to AU. I have no doubt in my mind that all of this BS going on has been done to hurt our recruiting along with our reputation. I know some schools have players de-committ, but not every school has to deal with it. I am just ready for it to be over, whether it is good or bad for us.

why don't you, bird, actually contribute something to this site.

Yeah Bird, like capitalization, punctuation, or maybe insinuations.  :cool:

I would like to thank Bird for contributing all of those threads today on the Football Page about who we think will start, have breakout years and cleaning up around here!!!    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Denton:   :timeout: :timeout: :-X :-X  bye bye

This is where we need a pic of BigBird as The Terminator with the words..hasta la vista baby

why don't you, bird, actually contribute something to this site.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6cjdEiFMUoWyIE1HNocLqHhTKh5gfu023vAO7XQIwjy5HBJVA5w

You're no daisy! You're no daisy at all. Poor soul, you were just too high strung.

Archived