Deon Bush

El Tiburon

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did Deon Bush make it to Bigcat Weekend? This guys a shut-down corner.

No, good player, but not a priority recruit for AU.

Eyes are already set on targets: Holsey (commit), Geno Smith, Travis Blanks and Nelson Agholor.

Can we get Blanks away from Craig and his hometown FSU?

Eyes are already set on targets: Holsey (commit), Geno Smith, Travis Blanks and Nelson Agholor.

Can we get Blanks away from Craig and his hometown FSU?

FSU didn't even finish in his Top 5.

Thanks guys. I needed to step away from recruiting after NSD. Now I am back. lol

No problem Ellitor. Just glad you're back. WDE!!

Ellitor, when do the Rivals position rankings get released?

I wanna say in a couple months but I am not sure. I will make note when it happens this year so I can answer that ? next year.

Did Deon Bush make it to Bigcat Weekend? This guys a shut-down corner.

No, but funny you should mention him! He is VERY good friends with our latest commit, Ricardo Louis, and the two of them talked in the past about playing together! They were BOTH considered for the LONGEST time to be "locks" to commit to Miami, since they visited the Canes multiple times together! Fortunately, when Louis visited for BCWIII, he fell in LOVE with AU, and committed shortly afterward! Now Bush may STILL be a "UM lean", but he has already made plans to visit AU this summer to check out what his pal saw for himself!  ;)

As others have already stated though, we might be full at the DB positions by the time some of these guys decide to give us a look! If so... oh well!

:we:

My cousin used to play basketball at Columbus(my rival high school) with his older brother, Gary Bush, who now plays for Purdue.

Hatch, I had no idea Deon and Ricardo were such good friends. I hope we can get them both on the plains next year. War Eagle!

• 2 weeks later...

Bush is making his first visit to the plains Today.

:wedance:

Good to see some uncontroversial news from you.  :laugh:

Seriously though, I hope his visit is one he doesn't forget!

HAHA no doubt. I had to get my rep back. I had no idea the Calloway one would blow up like that.

The only question I have now is if he would play corner or safety for us?

HAHA no doubt. I had to get my rep back. I had no idea the Calloway one would blow up like that.

The only question I have now is if he would play corner or safety for us?

I like how you did that...  :cool:

Ricardo doing a little recruiting for us too. These early commits have been AUMAZING!!

I don't have any insight on which position he is being recruited for but I know he is open to playing either.

Ricardo doing a little recruiting for us too. These early commits have been AUMAZING!!

I don't want to say "I told you so"... but  :tease: Seriously though, these guys are REALLY good friends, and Bush is VERY high on the coaches board! More to come on his visit later... he's staying tonight and leaving tomorrow!  :)

I don't want to say "I told you so"... but  :tease: Seriously though, these guys are REALLY good friends, and Bush is VERY high on the coaches board! More to come on his visit later... he's staying tonight and leaving tomorrow!  :)

With a new leader, or as a commit?  :dunno:  :D  You know since you're in your "I told ya so" phase!  ;)

With a new leader, or as a commit?  :dunno:  :D  You know since you're in your "I told ya so" phase!   ;)

I was referring to your comment about Louis helping recruit Bush. I don't expect Bush to commit, but then again, I didn't expect Louis to either, so.............

Archived