Deon Bush

El Tiburon

Deon Bush is in Auburn right now.

Don't be surprised to see a commitment.

Miami posters say he is a silent to them but he sure does like AU a lot if he keeps visiting over and over and over again...

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Miami posters say he is a silent to them but he sure does like AU a lot if he keeps visiting over and over and over again...

Doesn't sound to silent to me.  If you are a silent commit, you make your one and done stop at a school and move right along.  Miami should be worried. 

this espn article is why the Miami people are so confident... of course that was before he visited AU...again...

Linebacker Keith Brown (Miami, Fla./Norland) and teammate Randy "Duke" Johnson admitted to working on ESPNU 150 defensive back Deon Bush (Miami, Fla./Columbus) during the flight to Oregon, and Brown thinks it's a done deal.

"Oh yeah, Deon wants to be at Miami but he's just not going to say it yet," Brown said. "You know how those big-time prospects are. They want to wait until the last minute."

Brown isn't so optimistic about a couple of other ESPNU 150 Miami-area prospects -- Tracy Howard (Miramar, Fla./Miramar) and Ricardo Louis (Miami/Miami Beach).

"I don't think Tracy is coming, to be honest," Brown said. "And last time I saw Ricardo, he was busy trying to get me to go to Auburn with him."

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa...tory?id=6740944

According to whom?  247 says he's in auburn but ESPN and bush himself claims he is in Oregon for a Nike football camp

According to whom?  247 says he's in auburn but ESPN and bush himself claims he is in Oregon for a Nike football camp

Jeff Lee about an hour ago:

Rivals100 DB Deon Bush from Miami (Fla.) is visiting Auburn today.

Jeff Lee about an hour ago:

Rivals100 DB Deon Bush from Miami (Fla.) is visiting Auburn today.

Good, so Phillip Marshall confirms, JLee confirms... Now we need ST to confirm.

I trust these guys over ESPN

Well ESPN has missed this one. They don't even have Deon on Auburn's considering list. lol

Bush has been planning all along to be in Oregon for "the Opening". I've got a big right-up on it in my next Recruiting Update. I'm not sure what JLee and PM are talking about, but I believe that he IS in OR, unfortunately. Unless, he is flying in from OR to AL later tonight or something...  :dunno:

Bush has been planning all along to be in Oregon for "the Opening". I've got a big right-up on it in my next Recruiting Update. I'm not sure what JLee and PM are talking about, but I believe that he IS in OR, unfortunately. Unless, he is flying in from OR to AL later tonight or something...  :dunno:

Mark Murphy from Scout was the one who initally broke the news on the visit and he is one who normally doesn't post anything unless its concrete.  Very confusing.

Wow...:laugh:

Or

The kid could be at home in his Lazy Boy eating a klondike bar and watching Sandford & Son reruns.....Who knows.

Bush not only looks like a DB with good hands, he looks like he may be ale to help out on punt returns. I would like to get him to Auburn.

I just herd that Deon Bush's parents are in Auburn.

Justin Hokanson

@JHokanson Justin Hokanson

Bush recently visited Auburn in June, and fact that his parents are in Auburn today could be a good sign for the Tigers.

Bush is in Oregon, his parents are in Auburn. End of story!

We may have a winner...

So, would we take both Geno Smith and Bush?

I think they're both CB's and we already have Holsey...... :dunno:

We may have a winner...

Yes we would. From what I've heard/understand. We're taking the best 4 DBs we can and letting the exact positions they play be sorted out after they arrive.

We may have a winner...

Yes we would. From what I've heard/understand. We're taking the best 4 DBs we can and letting the exact positions they play be sorted out after they arrive.

What about safety? Who's in there?

We may have a winner...

that's what he means by "let the exact positions they play be sorted out." Most of the guys we are after could play safety or corner.

We may have a winner...

that's what he means by "let the exact positions they play be sorted out." Most of the guys we are after could play safety or corner.

figured as much but if we're recruiting everyone at DB with the intent of moving 1 or 2 to safety, then we may not get all the DB's we're after/need if they see how many supposed DB's we're chasing (depth issues), without them knowing that ultimately some of that DB pool will move to safety.

We may have a winner...

That would be one heck of a recruiting job with the guys we signed last year. I'm not going to doubt our staff to get it done.

(Rose,Therezie,Whitehead,Florence,Swain).

btw- I've heard Swain could play LB.

Archived