Deon Bush

El Tiburon

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good news O&B! Hopefully he pulls a Ricardo and commits unexpectedly after his visit...  :thumbsup:

"pulls a ricardo" ... I think that should be standard lexicon from now on!

Good news O&B! Hopefully he pulls a Ricardo and commits unexpectedly after his visit...  :thumbsup:

"pulls a ricardo" ... I think that should be standard lexicon from now on!

hahahahaha

Just read an article on Rivals that said Bush named his top five (Alabama, Auburn, FSU, Miami, and Purdue) today. He just left Tuscaloosa. Talked mainly about Saban (wants him exclusively at CB and talked a lot to Dre Kirkpatrick on his visit).

Not sure how much competition the Boilermakers are, but the other three will make this an interesting race leading up to February!

Just started following his recruitment, but after reading, I think his Top 3 will be AU, ua, and The U. I like our odds with Louis on our side.

My cousin who played high school basketball with his older brother ,gary Bush, told be that he's going to UM (Miami). I hold him a lot of people plan on attending another school untill they visit the plains and change their mind.

I would offer him simply based on his name....alot of great players by the names of Deon and Bush.  In fact, that would be my entire approach to recruiting...and I would wipe the floors with my adversaries.

DJ, Yesterday I tried searching AE for a list of BCW III attendees. All I could find was a thread in which you promised to do a write up of attendees + additional tidbits of information.  Did I miss the thread in question?

DJ, Yesterday I tried searching AE for a list of BCW III attendees. All I could find was a thread in which you promised to do a write up of attendees + additional tidbits of information.  Did I miss the thread in question?

No, I got it about 2/3 of the way finished and then got busy doing something else. I'll try and finish it for you guys, since you called me out on it!  :tease:

Trying to put together a couple of other things too, including a "running remaining targets list" to compliment the "Commitment Lists", and another "DJ's Weekly Recruiting Update" like I did last week. Be patient w/ me, and I'll try and finish them all this w/e.

:we:

No, I got it about 2/3 of the way finished and then got busy doing something else. I'll try and finish it for you guys, since you called me out on it!  :tease:

Trying to put together a couple of other things too, including a "running remaining targets list" to compliment the "Commitment Lists", and another "DJ's Weekly Recruiting Update" like I did last week. Be patient w/ me, and I'll try and finish them all this w/e.

Don't forget the % ;)

Dj take your time, we know you are a busy man. As long as its done by 5 there is no problem. And try to have those other two done by 5 as well.  :-X

Just kidding bro! Love what you do here!

Don't forget the % ;)

I don't do %'s, as they are just opinions and are VERY subjective, but I DO plan to give you essentially the same thing by letting you know where we stand w/ everyone and which guys I think we have the best shot of landing.

Hope that's good enough.  :-[

Don't forget the % ;)

I don't do %'s, as they are just opinions and are VERY subjective, but I DO plan to give you essentially the same thing by letting you know where we stand w/ everyone and which guys I think we have the best shot of landing.

Hope that's good enough.  :-[

That sounds good. We appreciate your info. Good stuff.

Marshall is reporting that Bush is visiting Auburn today (I assume he means Wednesday).  Second visit in a relatively short period of time.  That's usually a sign that something's about to happen in a kid's recruitment

Marshall is reporting that Bush is visiting Auburn today (I assume he means Wednesday).  Second visit in a relatively short period of time.  That's usually a sign that something's about to happen in a kid's recruitment

I say a committment is on the horizon then.  This may be a work out the details visit.  :wareagle:

Archived