GA v LSU

PCAuburnRunner

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LSU is gripping right about now. About the only bright spot they have is that they took it to this UGA team 2x's last year. On the flip side, UGA has been steady, if not spectacular. They still need to get an offense off the ground, and w/ inexperience at running back, things could get dicey for them in the heat of battle. Lots of folks want to write off LSU and give the home team a close victory. I'd have to go along w/ that too..which makes me want to rethink that outcome.

LSU 21 UGA 18

( for amusement purposes only )

I will never be considered a fan of the puppies. That having been said, the puppies should win. It may not be as close as the corndogs would like to believe.

My two cents......

LSU has been forgotten about since the AU defeat in many peoples eye's........They will remind a few folks just how good that defense really is this weekend.

:lsu: 21

:uga: 10

I wasnt impressed with LSU. They are not as good as ppl think. I really dont believe Auburn has been tested yet. UT will be tougher than LSU and so will UGA.

And when I say tested, I mean... show how good Auburn really is. We will find out this weekend. I predict LSU to lose and Auburn I have no clue.

I will never be considered a fan of the puppies.

Oh just admit it, you love us :big::big::big:

Anyway, wouldn't shock me if LSU won....I think UGA will win though because I find David Greene to be 3x better then Randall or Russell right now.

I hope UGA wins and, unless it conflicts our best intrest I always end up pulling for them. That being said, they will need to find an offense this weekend. I believe thier defense can keep LSU to a reasonable score, but their offense will have to put some points on the board.

Well obviously we need UGA to win

1) That gives LSU 2 sec loses going into FL

2) It would also be awfully nice to host UGA here with both teams being ranked in possibly the top 5 (this is assuming we win this SAT)

I wasnt impressed with LSU

i wasn't impressed with LSU about this time last year either. they handed us our hats in BR and they were on a roll after that. definetly not the same team before and after they played auburn. the best thing about this game is that one will lose.

i think LSU gets it together and stomps a mud hole in UGA.

I see two mirror images of each other here. UGA is great on D. LSU is great on D. UGA needs help on O. LSU needs help on O. Two teams with different schemes but similar results.

UGA 13 - LSU 3

I see two mirror images of each other here.  UGA is great on D.  LSU is great on D.  UGA needs help on O.  LSU needs help on O.  Two teams with different schemes but similar results.

UGA 13 - LSU 3

105950[/snapback]

That's my take on it. All other things being equal you have to judge by the QB play....UGA wins there, hands down.

I also think that the UGA defense is a little better than the LSU defense for one reason: LB play. The UGA LBs are much better than the LSU LBs.

I honestly hope Georgia wins so that LSU has two SEC losses, but with the way UGA has played this year against weak opponents I just can't see it happening. This will be the only game I cheer for them to win,

If they win, then their luck should be out for the season and we should have their hides when they come to town in November!!!!

LSU has been forgotten about since the AU defeat in many peoples eye's........They will remind a few folks just how good that defense really is this weekend. 

:lsu:   21

:uga:   10

105894[/snapback]

This guy has it right IMHO.

UGA - 17

LSU - 16

LSU's all-star kicker misses another PAT. That's my prediction.

David Green is 3x better than Randall/Russell...understatement of the century. I would say more like 10x better. If LSU had a QB they would be dangerous.

This game will be similar to the first game played by both teams last season with LSU coming from behind to win by the skin of their teeth thanks to Russell’s heroics. LSU 17 UGA 14. Now, if Russell got the start, the game would be like the SEC championship game with LSU jumping on UGA quickly and coasting to an easy victory.

Now, if Russell got the start, the game would be like the SEC championship game with LSU jumping on UGA quickly and coasting to an easy victory.

106201[/snapback]

Kind of like Auburn not having the talent LSU has?

lsu doesn't have the offensive explosiveness to "coast" over any good sec teams. you blew the roof off msu and asu... wow. you still don't have weapons that really scare most good defenses (like last year in clayton, henderson, and green... that corp was scary. the kiddie corp is not as of now). so besides the fact that randall is better than jamarcus, i think it's silly to say you'd coast with one qb over the other.

that said, i still think lsu is gonna win. they have their backs to the wall. uga doesn't. i see both these teams and auburn and probably ut and uf all pretty much in the same weight class. so i doubt that any of them are going to allow themselves to fall too far behind another rival. i'll go:

lsu 16

uga 14

Archived