Question on Tuberville

PChamp119

My brother is an :om: Alumni and everytime he mentions CTT he mentions that hes a "snake" and how he left :om:

So I was wonderin this morning when I got out of the shower... has CTT ever gone on quote about that whole situation? By that I mean, if he were to go back in time, would he have handled the situation differently (telling his players and not just leaving before the bowl game). And if he were to ever leave Auburn for some other position, if he would tell his players first and not lie to the community that he was going to stay.

You never know what he would do, but he would probably handle his leaving (from anywhere) differently than he did then.

Aside from how he left. A lot of om people do say that about him. But I've talked to a few of the big $$$ donors at om and more than a couple of them say that he took a LOT of heat from the boosters about getting rid of the rebel flag. He also fought a lot of battles trying to get them to improve the facilities there, but they wouldn't do it. They also said he took a lot of heat for not recruiting some of the better players in MS, even though some of them were the ones that ended up getting MSU in trouble. So don't believe people that the situation was all one-sided. OM had a hand in him leaving as well.

Archived