Audibles

jared52

I know JC does an excellent job of getting us in the right play, but I am concerned about his ability to do so in a 106,000 seat stadium. Any thoughts on our audibling ability this week? Unless we use hand signals, we might not change much at the line.

EDIT: Momma hated me leaving commas out of sentences.

I know JC does an excellent job of getting us in the right play, but I am concerned about his ability to do so in a 106,000 seat stadium.  Any thoughts on our audibling ability this week?  Unless we use hand signals, we might not change much at the line.

EDIT: Momma hated me leaving commas out of sentences.

105982[/snapback]

I think we'll be fine with hand signals. I also think that we can run whatever the hell we want at their defense. Nallball worked against them last year and my dog could pick our play.

The "106,000 seat stadium" thing is overrated as far as crowd noise goes. There are other stadiums in the SEC just as loud. Check out the article on AL.com that says "Poise beats Noise" or something. We're not practicing with artificial noise and we shouldn't. It's all about where your head is, not how many seats Neyland stadium has.

It is 108,000 seats, and it will be plenty loud.

But this is the SEC, it is LOUD everywhere we go. That is what happens when you have the best fans of all conferences.

But this is the SEC, it is LOUD everywhere we go.  That is what happens when you have the best fans of all conferences.

106016[/snapback]

Since when is it 108,000? I read recently that it was #3 in capacity with 104,xxx seats behind Michigan (108,xxx) and Penn State (106,xxx).

PS: Little does everyone know (except me!), that UTMike is an Auburn graduate and a closet Auburn fan...

WDE Mike! :D:au:

Well as far as the fire marshall knows it might be 106,000, but at the Florida game we had over 109,000.

And yes it is true, I am an AU grad. I did slum it for a few years. Back in God's country now though. I had to bathe in bleach to get the alabama stink off of me.

My blood runs orange. Real orange, not that burnt out orange crap or whatever you call it.

GO VOLS!! :ut:

But this is the SEC, it is LOUD everywhere we go.  That is what happens when you have the best fans of all conferences.

106016[/snapback]

Since when is it 108,000? I read recently that it was #3 in capacity with 104,xxx seats behind Michigan (108,xxx) and Penn State (106,xxx).

PS: Little does everyone know (except me!), that UTMike is an Auburn graduate and a closet Auburn fan...

WDE Mike! :D:au:

106021[/snapback]

mmmmmmmm cream-cicle orange.

Archived