2013 DL Dee Liner commits to AU!

metal_fan25

Why are so many of you still talking about this? No one is even saying anything new. "He lied, he lied, he lied"...Freakin broken records people! You have all made your points, but if all (those of you that continue this) you are gonna do is B---- and moan for the rest of this kids recruitment, why not just head on over to TOS? The best idea in my opinion is to let this go and move on. Leave the tin foil behind you somewhere on the other side of the state.

I'd always hoped these recruits and players read these boards every once in awhile, and saw that AE users cast each one in the best light, gave him respect, didn't trash talk, was proud of them, and especially once one committed was 100% on his side (whether he does something each of you thinks is shady or not). For AU and Dee's sake I hope to the Good Guy that he hasn't been reading the last several pages of this repetitive BS. Can we seriously not get past this?

War Eagle and have a terrific Sunday.

I'm not so sure this post doesn't deserve to be pinned at the top of the recruiting board for a while. Exceptionally well put.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are so many of you still talking about this? No one is even saying anything new. "He lied, he lied, he lied"...Freakin broken records people! You have all made your points, but if all (those of you that continue this) you are gonna do is B---- and moan for the rest of this kids recruitment, why not just head on over to TOS? The best idea in my opinion is to let this go and move on. Leave the tin foil behind you somewhere on the other side of the state.

I'd always hoped these recruits and players read these boards every once in awhile, and saw that AE users cast each one in the best light, gave him respect, didn't trash talk, was proud of them, and especially once one committed was 100% on his side (whether he does something each of you thinks is shady or not). For AU and Dee's sake I hope to the Good Guy that he hasn't been reading the last several pages of this repetitive BS. Can we seriously not get past this?

I'm not so sure this post doesn't deserve to be pinned at the top of the recruiting board for a while. Exceptionally well put.

I agree.  As a matter of fact, why don't we delete all prior posts and all posts since, lock it and let it stand on it's own.  ;D

Guest jrljr

Make it happen Red. I don't see how anyone could add anything to make Walleys post any better!

Make it happen Red. I don't see how anyone could add anything to make Walleys post any better!

Walley could've said he hated bammer.

Archived