2013 DL Dee Liner commits to AU!

metal_fan25

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anybody have any good background info on him? Maybe a write up DJ? I would just like to know some more about him, and cant seem to find too much out there. thanks

http://www.wareagleextra.com/    (not much, but Andy does have a small write up about him)

Welcome to the Auburn Family Dee and War Eagle!!!! I wish you the very best of everything in the future!!!

Does anybody have any good background info on him? Maybe a write up DJ? I would just like to know some more about him, and cant seem to find too much out there. thanks

http://www.wareagleextra.com/    (not much, but Andy does have a small write up about him)

Welcome to the Auburn Family Dee and War Eagle!!!! I wish you the very best of everything in the future!!!

Thanks  :)

Thanks  :)

My pleasure.

YES!!!! This is a good looking DL! Big kid for an incoming Jr and he looks like he has a mean streak!  Since the new staff took over, I always thought that when we could start getting early commits from incoming juniors that we would have really caught up to the big boys recruiting wise.  Well here we are!!  And to get a top DL makes it that much more official to me!

Welcome to the family Dee!! Hit the books, surround yourself with positive influences, and continue to crush your football opponents! :we:

Welcome to the Auburn Family Mr. Liner. I don't if we have ever gotten a player from Muscle Shoals HS?

I think Jake Ricks was from Muscle Shoals.

Carlos Cheatham also Graduated from MS back in the day

You are right about Carlos and Jake did play for Colbert Co. High School in Leighton

Carlos Cheatham also Graduated from MS back in the day

You are right about Carlos and Jake did play for Colbert Co. High School in Leighton

I didn't say Ricks played for muscle shoals hs.  I said he was from Muscle Shoals....  ;D 

I tried to find some YouTube videos on Dee but wqas unsuccessful. Does anyone have access to any of his HS highlights. I guess at this point it would olny include through SO year.  Based on his size already, I would expect Dee to by a HUGE D-Lineman by the time he enrolls.

• 3 months later...

His uncle Jeddaire was a heckuva a O-lineman as well.  Everyone back home called him Big' Ol Jeddaire.  He was so good Steve Miller wrote a song about him. 

• 4 weeks later...

If the rest of the services rank similarly, 2013 may be our best recruiting class ever. Which is saying alot given the success we've had recruiting over the last 3 years.

Archived