2013 DL Dee Liner commits to AU!

metal_fan25

This would be a big loss.... If we ever wanna reach that level of consistent dominance we have to win these high profile instate battles. Hope we can convince this kid to honor his commitment and see what a great future is available for him as a Tiger

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good grief people!  Y'all are acting as though the world is about to crumble based on some kids 3 months into their junior year of high school.  Stop freaking about our coaching staff and the recruiting.  We are 10 months after a national title, will be better next year and much much much better the year after that.  Kids that don't sign with is in the next 2 years will miss out on one of the most epic runs in auburn history!  simply look at the quality of athletes that are routinely considering auburn nowadays.  We will land a significant number of them ... We will also miss a bunch, because studs are the only ones on our boards these days!  Don't y'all get that?!?!  We will get and lose blue chippers if that is all we recruit ...

Well seeing as it is rumored that Malzahn, Thigpen, and Grimes will be gone next year that could be a cause. Also Lolley and Roof may not be here. Pelton's forte isn't recruiting.

Where is Grimes supposed to be going?

The percentage of rumors found on sports blogs that actually turn out to be true is pitifully small.  I don't understand why Auburn people are so eager to propagate rumors that have the potential to hurt our recruiting. 

:dunno:

The percentage of rumors found on sports blogs that actually turn out to be true is pitifully small.   I don't understand why Auburn people are so eager to propagate rumors that have the potential to hurt our recruiting. 

:dunno:

^^^^^^^^THIS!!!

Jeez, Louise, I am getting down right paranoid reading the post on this and other threads on this board. Personall  I don't think we should be such worry warts, and second I think we should focus on the 2012 recruiting season. We will be in the top 10 in 2012 and againg in 2013. Unwarranted and unnecessary worrying and fretting over things that you have no idea over how they will turn out is unproductive. If I were a recruit and read all the posting that are on this thread and other threads, I too might have serious thoughts about what is going on at Auburn. And, the ironic thing is that things are good at Auburn right now - very good. We have a heck of a lot going for us. Someone pump some sunshine into this dark, gloomy, pessimistic room!!

Well seeing as it is rumored that Malzahn, Thigpen, and Grimes will be gone next year that could be a cause. Also Lolley and Roof may not be here. Pelton's forte isn't recruiting.

PM posted it a couple days ago

Jeez, Louise, I am getting down right paranoid reading the post on this and other threads on this board. Personall  I don't think we should be such worry warts, and second I think we should focus on the 2012 recruiting season. We will be in the top 10 in 2012 and againg in 2013. Unwarranted and unnecessary worrying and fretting over things that you have no idea over how they will turn out is unproductive. If I were a recruit and read all the posting that are on this thread and other threads, I too might have serious thoughts about what is going on at Auburn. And, the ironic thing is that things are good at Auburn right now - very good. We have a heck of a lot going for us. Someone pump some sunshine into this dark, gloomy, pessimistic room!!

Once again welcome to big time recruiting

PM posted it a couple days ago

For those of us that can't even remember what we had for breakfast, please include the requested info. Please?

:)

One thing I've noticed about this board is that when an older thread about a player that committed long ago pops back up on the first page, it's almost never good news and I shouldn't even click on it.

Amen. The hay isn't even in the barn for 2012 and we are worried about next year's crop. Saban is just like our coaches, he puts his pants on one leg at a time and goes to work just like Chizik. They both work hard and do the best they can and at the end of the day neither has anything to be ashamed. I too am tired of this second class, paranoid mentality that is too often exhibited on these boards. Let the sunshine in!! Happy Thanksgiving and afterwards let's look forward to a wonderful Christmas season with family and friends!!

I'm with you on Auburn cry babies. I have been a Auburn for 60 years and have been to over 380 games. I have gone threw som very bad seasons but i did not get down and cry about it. I always say we'll get better. I have been

to both NC games. That makes things look alot better. I'll put it this way you are all in Auburn or you don't need to open your mouth or send e-mail.

Good grief people!  Y'all are acting as though the world is about to crumble based on some kids 3 months into their junior year of high school.  Stop freaking about our coaching staff and the recruiting.  We are 10 months after a national title, will be better next year and much much much better the year after that.  Kids that don't sign with is in the next 2 years will miss out on one of the most epic runs in auburn history!  simply look at the quality of athletes that are routinely considering auburn nowadays.  We will land a significant number of them ... We will also miss a bunch, because studs are the only ones on our boards these days!  Don't y'all get that?!?!  We will get and lose blue chippers if that is all we recruit ...

Well said. it is way to early to take any high school player serious in recruiting. When someone signs, it matters, until then it is all attention and talk...

I'm with you on Auburn cry babies. I have been a Auburn for 60 years and have been to over 380 games. I have gone threw som very bad seasons but i did not get down and cry about it. I always say we'll get better. I have been

to both NC games. That makes things look alot better. I'll put it this way you are all in Auburn or you don't need to open your mouth or send e-mail.

Great post Spanky!!

Here you go! If this is not allowed in some way sorry take it down. just an exerpt from it.

Liner said Saturday night that Alabama is putting on a recruiting full court press. “Yeah, they are trying to pressure down hard to get me,” he explained. “But, I don’t think they...That’s all I’m going to say.”

Asked if his status was “iffy” on his commitment to the Tigers, Liner responded, “No, not iffy. I’m staying where I’m at.”

Liner also said that he’s not going to take any visits other than to Auburn.

The talented defensive lineman, who is one of the top players in state for the class of 2013, said he was impressed with the Auburn campus for the Iron Bowl. “Oh man, the atmosphere was great,” Liner said. “It was real great. I’ve never seen anything like it.”

Here you go! If this is not allowed in some way sorry take it down. just an exerpt from it.

Liner said Saturday night that Alabama is putting on a recruiting full court press. “Yeah, they are trying to pressure down hard to get me,” he explained. “But, I don’t think they...That’s all I’m going to say.”

Asked if his status was “iffy” on his commitment to the Tigers, Liner responded, “No, not iffy. I’m staying where I’m at.”

Liner also said that he’s not going to take any visits other than to Auburn.

The talented defensive lineman, who is one of the top players in state for the class of 2013, said he was impressed with the Auburn campus for the Iron Bowl. “Oh man, the atmosphere was great,” Liner said. “It was real great. I’ve never seen anything like it.”

Thanks very much!!!

When posting info from "premium" sites on here all you have to do is change some wording around, not just use word for word what they have.

War Eagle! Sounds like all is well in spite of .....We Are AUBURN and we ain't scared or backing down from ANYONE!! Y'all better recognize  ;D:thumbsup::we::happydance::)...... just havin' fun (but I really feel that way and I wish everyone else would also)

Archived