This year's pregame video at JH

swensks

For those that have been to a homegame this season, you might have been lucky enough to see a 60 second video clip before the game started. It features some pretty motivating music (a la "Braveheart" or "Gladiator") highlights of Campbell, Cadillac, Ronnie Brown, Courtney Taylor, etc., and words scrolling across the screen like leadership, teamwork, courage, etc. Chill bumps every time I've seen it!

If anyone knows where this video can be downloaded as a movie clip or a screen saver or something, please post the link. I've looked on http://www.auburntigers.com but haven't had any luck.

Thanks for the help and WDE! :au:

I thought it was ok the first time I saw it. Afeter last week, I hate it. It is just not motivating. :no: It doesn't get the crowd fired up. The best one they had was the one with the Eagle and the Tiger traveling thru town and across campus to the stadium. :cheer:

This new one just makes you think something great is going to happen in the video and it drags on. I also noticed that they took the Jim F. radio calls off the old highlights. Now that gets the crowd fired up! :thumbsup:

Archived