2012 5* DT Eddie Goldman

TMAN2499

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

..............that ............and............ i hate to type..................

Well...Reggie Ragland is not too happy.

"@reggieragland: Wow!!! This man str8 up lied to me"

Which coach was he talking about?

Apparently this had nothing to do with Sunseri. Reggie said he didn't even know Sunseri had left when he posted that.

BS alert!!

Not BS. I used to be teammates with him and he's been a bama fan his whole life. I doubt one coach leaving will effect his decision.

Apparently this had nothing to do with Sunseri. Reggie said he didn't even know Sunseri had left when he posted that.

BS alert!!

Not BS. I used to be teammates with him and he's been a bama fan his whole life. I doubt one coach leaving will effect his decision.

I don't doubt his being a uat fan.  I am doubting that he didn't know Coach Sunseri was leaving.  I am doubting that the tweet was not about Coach Sunseri.  I don't doubt he was told by weeman or another staff member to clean it up. 

I thought this was a NCAA violation? "The family still remembers the student section chanting for Goldman and holding up signs bearing his name. The visit definitely left an impact, although it's one that Goldman recalls with caution."

I thought this was a NCAA violation? "The family still remembers the student section chanting for Goldman and holding up signs bearing his name. The visit definitely left an impact, although it's one that Goldman recalls with caution."

I think it is if it was organized by the school... this might not have been organized by the school.

I think it is if it was organized by the school... this might not have been organized by the school.

THIS^^^

BS alert!!

Agreed! I work at BJHS, and I would be shocked if Reggie went anywhere but Bama.  Having said that, Reggie is a really good kid, and I would have loved to have had him at Auburn!

BS alert!!

Agreed! I work at BJHS, and I would be shocked if Reggie went anywhere but Bama.  Having said that, Reggie is a really good kid, and I would have loved to have had him at Auburn!

I think you guys are misinterpretting what A4E is saying. We all know RR has always been a die hard Bammer. A4E was saying that RR did know that Sal had left when RR tweeeted he was lied to and it was BS of RR to say he did not know.

BS alert!!

I think you guys are misinterpretting what A4E is saying. We all know RR has always been a die hard Bammer. A4E was saying that RR did know that Sal had left when RR tweeeted he was lied to and it was BS of RR to say he did not know.

Thanks ellitor.  That is exactly what I was saying.

Did we get OV this weekend?

No. He already took his OV to AU.

Maryland ?

The home team. They are recruiting well recently.

Did we get OV this weekend?

No. He already took his OV to AU.

Maryland ?

The home team. They are recruiting well recently.

Thanks ellitor.  Mental lapse.  I had Jenkins on the brain at the moment.   :laugh:

lol. He had an OV to AU also.

BS alert!!

Yea, the tweet was definitely about Sunseri. He later tweeted that he "knows it's a business" or something like that.

BS alert!!

Yea, the tweet was definitely about Sunseri. He later tweeted that he "knows it's a business" or something like that.

And? That could be the reason he was never mad in the first place.

BS alert!!

And? That could be the reason he was never mad in the first place.

He was pissed. There was no mistaking that at all.

247 update says BVG visited him last Thursday and he could have a decision this week. BM says he thinks we are a slight leader over FSU and Turds.

I truly hope BM is right, he has been pushing that we lead for Goldman for a few weeks.  He must have some empirical evidence to push this consistently.

247 update says BVG visited him last Thursday and he could have a decision this week. BM says he thinks we are a slight leader over FSU and Turds.

I hope he got his particulars wrong as he does sometimes because Thursday was in the dead period. BVG could not visit a recruit on that day.

Archived