2012 5* DT Eddie Goldman

TMAN2499

Recent tweet from Decker about Goldman...

Yes, very. RT @cass_sheridan @J_Decker84 you think we have a good chance to pull Goldman?

It is sounding like we will get Goldman.  He also has said that our coaches will start attacking the NE and should not return empty handed.

"start attacking the NE"

What is the NE?

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, very. RT @cass_sheridan @J_Decker84 you think we have a good chance to pull Goldman?

It is sounding like we will get Goldman.  He also has said that our coaches will start attacking the NE and should not return empty handed.

"start attacking the NE"

What is the NE?

I cant recall right off what prospects are in the North East, maybe someone can help me out here?  :dunno:

"start attacking the NE"

What is the NE?

I cant recall right off what prospects are in the North East, maybe someone can help me out here?  :dunno:

Diggs, Goldman, Darby to name a few

"start attacking the NE"

What is the NE?

Sighs, Goldman, Darby to name a few

Decker also thinks we get L Williams too...

I expect him to sign with us as well. RT @cass_sheridan good that will be huge. Bring along L Williams and we are beast on the DL.

Who is Decker?

Not sure his relation with Auburn but I know KKolumbo is retweeting what he is putting out so I would say the information is good...mods can ya help me out here?

Who is Decker?

He's the guy in the front.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4Fl0HpE7HabIVoKTRx-ZXg0RObD7C-vzU25zDyn-RtCtAVXFvGQ

I didn't know VanGorder was on that show.

That's VanGorder's younger brother. Brian is actually 6 feet taller...

Not sure if this message is in an AU context or not. the only time I ever see "RT" used anywhere si in relation to uat..... :rolleyes:

Not sure if this message is in an AU context or not. the only time I ever see "RT" used anywhere si in relation to uat..... :rolleyes:

RT means Retweet not roll tide

RT = "re-tweet" which is basically quoting what someone else tweeted

You're doing it WRONG!!!  :tease:

Whew! Good!

I need to get up to speed on this tweet stuff. :cool:

"start attacking the NE"

What is the NE?

You know you are from the deep south when you consider Maryland part of the northeast

"start attacking the NE"

What is the NE?

You know you are from the deep south when you consider Maryland part of the northeast

What..... It's not????????  :o

Whew! Good!

I need to get up to speed on this tweet stuff. :cool:

Glad I'm not the only one.  I know nothing of the tweeters or the bookfaces.

Actually the first act of agression in Civil War occurred in Baltimore before Ft Sumter, as Mass. regiment set cannon up to fire on city and then said "surrender or we open fire." Northern revisionist history has omitted this fact-

Has Goldman now set a date to announce??

Actually the first act of agression in Civil War occurred in Baltimore before Ft Sumter, as Mass. regiment set cannon up to fire on city and then said "surrender or we open fire." Northern revisionist history has omitted this fact-

Has Goldman now set a date to announce??

NSD

Archived