2012 5* DT Eddie Goldman

TMAN2499

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is the article

http://www.maxpreps.com/news/wd47dEaZEeGDlQAmVebEWg/uncommitted--no-17-eddie-goldman-wants-to-play-down-south.htm

It's sounds good for us, but it's a little bizarre that he acts like FSU has no shot with Goldman, whereas pretty much every analyst out there thinks FSU leads. He calls FSU the "minor leagues" compared to AU and Bama which is a little strange considering how well they have been recruiting. Just by reading some of his other articles, I'm not sure he follows recruiting very closely.

Here is the article

http://www.maxpreps.com/news/wd47dEaZEeGDlQAmVebEWg/uncommitted--no-17-eddie-goldman-wants-to-play-down-south.htm

It's sounds good for us, but it's a little bizarre that he acts like FSU has no shot with Goldman, whereas pretty much every analyst out there thinks FSU leads. He calls FSU the "minor leagues" compared to AU and Bama which is a little strange considering how well they have been recruiting. Just by reading some of his other articles, I'm not sure he follows recruiting very closely.

I take it as Jon was saying FSU regarding the ACC is minor league compared to the SEC, competition wise.

Here is the article

I take it as Jon was saying FSU regarding the ACC is minor league compared to the SEC, competition wise.

Thats true. But FSU is a very strong program no matter how you look at it.

It will only be so long before recruits realize that Jimbo isnt gonna win muhc no matter how good his recruits are and no matter how crappy his comptetition is.

Here is the article

If they don't win the ACC in the next two years I would say FSU drops some spots in prestige, Va. Tech runs the ACC right now

Here is the article

I'm not sold on this. They have been in the past but you have to remember in the grand scheme, they are still new blood.  There were glimmers last year but I have my suspicions about what is going on there.

Here is the article

I'm not sold on this. They have been in the past but you have to remember in the grand scheme, they are still new blood.  There were glimmers last year but I have my suspicions about what is going on there.

FSU has 2 national titles, 2 heismans, 15 conference titles and 30 straight bowl appearances. Their 77% win rate is 3rd nationally in the last 25 years. They have first rate facilities and a huge fan base. Sure, they've tailed off here lately, but to say they aren't a strong program is ludicrous.

Here is the article

FSU has 2 national titles, 2 heismans, 15 conference titles and 30 straight bowl appearances. Their 77% win rate is 3rd nationally in the last 25 years. They have first rate facilities and a huge fan base. Sure, they've tailed off here lately, but to say they aren't a strong program is ludicrous.

Sounds like a similar program we all know and love. Recent sucess clouds the past.

I just tweeted with the author of that article and asked him where/how he came up with the conclusion of Goldman to AU and he replied:

"Thanks for the comment. Basing my opinion (and that's all it is) on the family's comments about Auburn coaching staff."

Sounds like his father was truly blown away by our staff and the family feel.

Has anyone read this one, if so does it mean AU leads? Thanks

Feeling good about Goldman. This would be a huge addition to the D-Line. I think with him challenging Whitaker and Gabe Wright challenging Carter (not to mention Blackson) this should be an extremely competitive D-Line.

kolumbo, any chance you could tweet the gay and ask him how he feels about darby? appreciate what you do man.

I'm sure he finds him attractive.

kolumbo, any chance you could tweet the gay and ask him how he feels about darby? appreciate what you do man.

I don't think he's gonna come right out and ask him -- it's more of a "feeling out" process.

Archived