2012 5* DT Eddie Goldman

TMAN2499

Rivals just reported that Notre Dame is officially out of it for Darby. Clemson, AU, and FSU final 3.

That's big news. Many believed Darby decommitted from ND because the coaches made him mad and he wanted to make a point but would recommit to them later on. Now that the possibility of going back to ND is out of the question, I love our odds.

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rivals just reported that Notre Dame is officially out of it for Darby. Clemson, AU, and FSU final 3.

That's big news. Many believed Darby decommitted from ND because the coaches made him mad and he wanted to make a point but would recommit to them later on. Now that the possibility of going back to ND is out of the question, I love our odds.

Oh I didn't know that. I kinda figured this was just a formality since he had already decommitted from ND.

But now  :wedance:

I don't. I think he wants to run track and get the Free Shoes that comes with it.

I don't. IO think he wants to run track and get the Free Shoes that comes with it.

It's still a good thing. College football is all the better whenever ND sucks

BMatt247 Bryan Matthews

Some breaking news on 5-star DT Eddie Goldman (VIP) auburn.247sports.com/Board/Topic/42… via @247Sports

3 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Insight ?

FSU people report Goldman cancelled visit with Bama. FSU mods and fans are extremely confident.

But but but lil Nicky is an expert closer and no one could refuse his awesome power.... I also think it's funny that turd fans are claiming there's a handler and that's why they aren't getting him. I don't think they've ever lost a recruit or a football game in their minds

Just he called alabama and cancelled his in home visit with them.. He thinks bama is out.

I's been AU and FSU for the last month.  I still give FSU an advantage, but with less than a week to go, anything can happen.  On the other hand, I feel confident we'll beat FSU on Louis.  And Darby is still in play.  FSU also has the advantage there, but it's closer than it was even a week ago.

What's needed to make Goldman and/or Darby to drop FSU ?

A miracle at this point. Decker just tweeted...

Not feeling anywhere near as good about Goldman as I once was.... NSD is going to be really interesting this year. Feast or Famine.

Not feeling anywhere near as good about Goldman as I once was.... NSD is going to be really interesting this year. Feast or Famine.

Who is Decker?

BVG and the 'stache need to go to his house and tell him "You wanna get to the NFL, because I can get you there . and along the way lets win some championships!"

Archived