2012 5* DT Eddie Goldman

TMAN2499

What's needed to make Goldman and/or Darby to drop FSU ?

A miracle at this point. Decker just tweeted...

Not feeling anywhere near as good about Goldman as I once was.... NSD is going to be really interesting this year. Feast or Famine.

Who is Decker?

Agreed?  Why does a guy's tweet who works at a restaurant in Auburn have anything to do with it?  Does he give Gene his coffee every day?

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not feeling anywhere near as good about Goldman as I once was.... NSD is going to be really interesting this year. Feast or Famine.

Who is Decker?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMtQe2mNOHYes29Oxq7MTv_KVpVvT7bnHuDir7xqV0OAfLr-UaThis guy?

Or

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWZhhhaO_hgXy45xZZ1ryB8syum3FFISjTIov9KSPP6gynv_O4FwThis guy?

Who is Decker?

Agreed?  Why does a guy's tweet who works at a restaurant in Auburn have anything to do with it?  Does he give Gene his coffee every day?

Used to be an insider for Rivals, has good sources, and is friends with ST.

Who is Decker?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMtQe2mNOHYes29Oxq7MTv_KVpVvT7bnHuDir7xqV0OAfLr-UaThis guy?

Or

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWZhhhaO_hgXy45xZZ1ryB8syum3FFISjTIov9KSPP6gynv_O4FwThis guy?

broncos-receiver-eric-decker-prepares-for-snap-against-oakland-raiders.jpg

Or this guy

Don't think it will require a miracle, but it will require us to have some breaks go our way.

His sources were wrong on bush.

Probably because we were getting great feedback from the family, and that usually means you are set.  In this case, Deon is not doing what his family, and especially his dad, want.  As I posted before, Deon got sold a bill of goods by Golden.  He'll figure it out.  But it will be too late.

Luginbill just said on Jox that he'll be surprised if Goldman doesn't sign with us. Wow! Hope he's right. :thumbsup:

Decker or Luginbill? Luginbill or Decker? :yay:

On JOX, Luginbill just said he'd be surprised if Goldman didn't pick Auburn.

I truly HOPE Loogs is right but historically he is much better at evaluating talent rather than making school picks.

Hearing that Luginbill said somethign on JOX. Can anyone out there confirm? I cannot seem to find anything on this message board about it.

Good to hear even more positive news on EG and making his way to the Plains. Very much looking forward to NSD.

:party:

Hearing that Luginbill said somethign on JOX. Can anyone out there confirm? I cannot seem to find anything on this message board about it.

Good to hear even more positive news on EG and making his way to the Plains. Very much looking forward to NSD.

:party:

:laugh:

Luginbill just said on Jox that he'll be surprised if Goldman doesn't sign with us. Wow! Hope he's right. :thumbsup:

Decker or Luginbill? Luginbill or Decker? :yay:

Finkel and Einhorn... Einhorn or Finkel

Archived