2012 5* DT Eddie Goldman

TMAN2499

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Goldman pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Awesome, ha!!!  :laugh:

Oh, I think I know that girl.. :-\ :-\ :-\ :dunno:

Nothing new. You won't hear anything until he announces his decision.

Now what the heck am I gonna do Westie? Know any stand-up to pass the time until Wed morning? Notice, I didn't ask that yeller feller.

Now what the heck am I gonna do Westie? Know any stand-up to pass the time until Wed morning? Notice, I didn't ask that yeller feller.

Well did you hear about the time a Rabbi, Priest and yellowbird went into a bar?

Well did you hear about the time a Rabbi, Priest and yellowbird went into a bar?

That can't have ended well.  :o

That can't have ended well.   :o

All I can say is

9h41ol.jpg

Correct

Correct

it was worth it. ;D

Correct

it was worth it. ;D

Like the saying - a friend will bail you out but a true friend will be sitting beside you saying "man that was fun!!".?

And the yellow bird said, "Rectum? It dang near killed 'em!"

I think that one was the one that end with Eddie Goldman signing with FSU. That was the best joke I ever heard.

And the yellow bird said, "Rectum? It dang near killed 'em!"

Supercollider? I just met her!

Interview with Goldman on ESPNU....he stated that he prefers to play his college ball in a 4-3 defense. 

This would fair well for Auburn, IMO...doesn't FSU run a 3-4 D? 

Interview with Goldman on ESPNU....he stated that he prefers to play his college ball in a 4-3 defense. 

Nope. 4-3 also

Up around where he goes to school, all you hear is FSU.  Don't know why this 50% stuff has any legs.  Got a feeling we fans are doing another "Armstead thing."

We'll find out tommorrow... "Hoover Ville"  :dunno:

No. 4-3 with a cover 2

Up around where he goes to school, all you hear is FSU.  Don't know why this 50% stuff has any legs.  Got a feeling we fans are doing another "Armstead thing."

I'm betting you don't even know where he goes to school

Ok...I couldn't remember but I thought when we were going thru the Stoops drama we were talking about having to switch to a 3-4 but there were so many DC names thrown out I must have gotten confused :)

Ok...I couldn't remember but I thought when we were going thru the Stoops drama we were talking about having to switch to a 3-4 but there were so many DC names thrown out I must have gotten confused :)

I remember it that way as well.

well, its us or FSU, so... :dunno:

Archived