2012 5* DT Eddie Goldman

TMAN2499

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Up around where he goes to school, all you hear is FSU.  Don't know why this 50% stuff has any legs.  Got a feeling we fans are doing another "Armstead thing."

well, its us or FSU, so... :dunno:

I now feel pretty sure it's FSU for Goldman.  On the other hand, I still feel ok about landing Mr. Darby.

Up around where he goes to school, all you hear is FSU.  Don't know why this 50% stuff has any legs.  Got a feeling we fans are doing another "Armstead thing."

well, its us or FSU, so... :dunno:

I now feel pretty sure it's FSU for Goldman.  On the other hand, I still feel ok about landing Mr. Darby.

Unacceptable. I'm going to need you to start feeling sure that Goldman is all AU, stat.

Would someone please email this kid the number of DTs on FSU's roster.  Not to mention the ones already verbally committed. Please...tweet, facebook something.

Would someone please email this kid the number of DTs on FSU's roster.  Not to mention the ones already verbally committed. Please...tweet, facebook something.

Heck no. Leave the kid alone. He knows what he's getting into with each school. His parents have done an outstanding job with his recruitment and they have seen both sides. But please do not pester him with tweets and facebook messages.

Tweeting and facebooking a recruit doesn't do anything positive. One fan will not sway his beliefs on each school. If anything it puts the university in a negative light.

Heck no. Leave the kid alone. He knows what he's getting into with each school. His parents have done an outstanding job with his recruitment and they have seen both sides. But please do not pester him with tweets and facebook messages.

Tweeting and facebooking a recruit doesn't do anything positive. One fan will not sway his beliefs on each school. If anything it puts the university in a negative light.

Plus tweeting and face booking a recruit is a potential NCAA violation

tell turd fans that

tell turd fans that

Obviously there is a stipulation in the "NCAA regulations" that allows bammers to do it but no one else..... :o

rowww taahhhhd

providing knowledge or reiterating knowledg is not negative.  I don't interact with anyone on either one of them, but I don't think it is wrong if done tastfully.  Then again, what would I know. Apparently Westie knows all. :bow:

:believe::we::believe:

On the bunker they are sayin that Goldman has informed the coaches of his choice.  Unfortunately some of the people that are 'in the know' are sayin it's FSU.

It is FSU.  I posted this afternoon when his choice was known.  He could change his mind, but it looks pretty clear Goldman is going to FSU.

On the bunker they are sayin that Goldman has informed the coaches of his choice.  Unfortunately some of the people that are 'in the know' are sayin it's FSU.

It is FSU.  I posted this afternoon when his choice was known.  He could change his mind, but it looks pretty clear Goldman is going to FSU.

man that sux....thx flex

I've seen a ton of our commitments tweeting back and forth to fans. You sure that's an NCAA violation?

'Those in the know say it's FSU?'  There's Nobody up here where he goes to school  that says it's anything else but FSU.  Where does this stuff come from to keep dragging this out.  It detracts attention from the kids we do get.

I've seen a ton of our commitments tweeting back and forth to fans. You sure that's an NCAA violation?

Do you think that the turds have a campaign against us?

I said it is a potential violation and that came form the Auburn compliance office.

Do you think that the turds have a campaign against us?

Their fans are the biggest offenders. 

Archived