2012 5* DT Eddie Goldman

TMAN2499

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

glad there isn't a camera in the AU athletic dept.  Sad Day So Far on uncommitted prospects.  Hope things get better. J/S.

My girlfriend said what I was thinking...Really reminds me of last year with Cyrus K. We really made a push.Nothing but respect for the class of this kid.Good luck EG

EG handled things 100 times better than CK.

glad there isn't a camera in the AU athletic dept.  Sad Day So Far on uncommitted prospects.  Hope things get better. J/S.

It won't

the class will be great, we just won't sign any 5-star prospects. but, we'll have a good team. thats what matters.

Idk if its because Chizik had to spend so much time searching for coaches during the heart of recruiting or what but today has been one to forget so far.

because we missed on EG? Come on people get a grip!

Idk if its because Chizik had to spend so much time searching for coaches during the heart of recruiting or what but today has been one to forget so far.

We've only heard from two kids that we weren't sure about that we were seriously in the running for. We still have SEVERAL more to go. Some people need to just not follow recruiting... not saying you are one of them but the negativity around here is crazy.

It won't

the class will be great, we just won't sign any 5-star prospects. but, we'll have a good team. thats what matters.

I agree, just was hoping for some Icing on the cake.  Been a bit spoiled lately and sadly, perception is reality in many cases.  All that we have heard nationally is that Auburn could be the biggest winner today. Not looking like winners so far.

It won't

I agree, just was hoping for some Icing on the cake.  Been a bit spoiled and sadly, perception is reality in manhy cases.  All that we have heardnationally is that Auburn could be the biggest winner today. Not looking like winners so far.

Are you sure they didn't say Auburn could be the biggest whiners today?

It won't

I agree, just was hoping for some Icing on the cake.  Been a bit spoiled and sadly, perception is reality in manhy cases.  All that we have heardnationally is that Auburn could be the biggest winner today. Not looking like winners so far.

i feel you, man. it's like even tho we know the "stars" are overrated as a whole, it is still fun to see your school sign 1 or 2.  as far as the big fish go, it wont be as exciting this year as the past couple, but i think we will have a top 15 class, which is great. but, again, i love seeing us sign the big names too.

It won't

Are you sure they didn't say Auburn could be the biggest whiners today?

could be

Watching the interview with FSU HC Jimbo Fisher, i'm thinking he is trying to turn into nick saban, and not just in coaching style and recruiting, i thought it was scary how similar they look.

because we missed on EG? Come on people get a grip!

Yes, but not just EG. I understand your just doing what you have to do but you know it, I know it, and everyone else does too. Go ahead and tell me how happy you are to have what we have and be an Auburn Tiger and all that and I'm certain that you are. Everyone is but no one is happy with the way today has gone so far and there's nothing wrong with saying that. I didn't knock Chizik, if anything I gave him an excuse. You guys seriously need to quit being so jumpy.

Archived