2012 5* DT Eddie Goldman

TMAN2499

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So is it still AU, FSU, and bama or has OSU got in it too?

Word is Myer is trying to get involved.

I don't doubt that. This kid sounds like an absolute beast. I am sure every school in the nation would love to have him. I know I want him in our uniform!

I don't understand why anyone would sign to play at OSU this year. Meyer will bring them back but they are still probably looking at some nasty probation. Same with Miami and UNC.

Looks like the NCAA is going to allow OSU one more full recruiting class before what will probably be a 2 year bowl ban and loss of scholarships equal to USCw. EVERY BIG NAME WILL BE MENTIONED WITH MEYER! They know as well as anyone that their success for the next 4 years will depend on this class and last year.

Looks like the NCAA is going to allow OSU one more full recruiting class before what will probably be a 2 year bowl ban and loss of scholarships equal to USCw. EVERY BIG NAME WILL BE MENTIONED WITH MEYER! They know as well as anyone that their success for the next 4 years will depend on this class and last year.

I actually heard on the mother ship a couple months ago that OSU will not get anything close to what USC did because the NCAA ruled that OSU did not get the dreaded lack of institutional control label by the NCAA.

I actually heard on the mother ship a couple months ago that OSU will not get anything close to what USC did because the NCAA ruled that OSU did not get the dreaded lack of institutional control label by the NCAA.

That was rescinded.  NCAA now accuses them of LOIC.

SWEET!!!!! I can't stand the Suckeyes!

I don't like them either, remind me too much of The Harvey U, that is why I pull for the Wolverines.

I don't like them either, remind me too much of The Harvey U, that is why I pull for the Wolverines.

Yup. Their capacity for cheating right out in the open and getting away with it is surpassed only by the updykes. Hate 'em both.

Meeechigan is just as bad and upity. That's why I root for the syadium to blow up when they play each other.

OSU already has in place self-imposed scholarship limits. I believe they have reduced their total this yr by 4. They are at 16 now. So, unless UM is going to start processing prior to NSD, which is def possible, then he only has 4-5 slots open.

Rumor only, but strong one:  Mike Stoops new DC at OSU.  Funny thing, guy I was talking to that told me this mentioned Stoops'  sideline demeaner.  He described him as fiery, like Will Muschamp and GUS MALZAHN.  He then mentioned coaches who had calm sideline demeaners like Urban Meyer, Jim Tressel and NICK SABAN!!!  What a tool!!

OSU already has in place self-imposed scholarship limits. I believe they have reduced their total this yr by 4. They are at 16 now. So, unless UM is going to start processing prior to NSD, which is def possible, then he only has 4-5 slots open.

It's possible they have more than 4 or 5 depending how many EEs they can count to the '11 class.

It's possible they have more than 4 or 5 depending how many EEs they can count to the '11 class.

If I had 4-5 slots open and Goldman wanted one, he'd damn sure get it! Hell, I'd give him two or three if that's what it took to get him!! He would play immediately on the plans!!!

Goldman is the key to this class...BIGGEST AND BEST

AU already has 11 four-star commits, really not correct to say just one commit is the "Key to the Class." Also Tyler Nero would like to have a word w/you-

He would be the biggest "bonus", and, IMO, would be one of the first ones to contribute next year.

Goldman is the key to this class...BIGGEST AND BEST

AU already has 11 four-star commits, really not correct to say just one commit is the "Key to the Class." Also Tyler Nero would like to have a word w/you-

I respectfully disagree. While I don't feel EG is the key to this class, he would be a welcome bonus, I do feel in Auburn's case that 1 commit is the key to this class. His name is TJ Yeldon. I say this for a number of reasons. He is one of the best players in the country and a long time Auburn commit. With all the hooplah and excitement around TJ being a Tiger it would be like a punch to the gut if he flips to Bama. It would take the wind out of our sails and lose a lot of recruiting momentum even though we will have good recruiting numbers on paper. Another reason TJ is so important to Auburn recruiting is he plays at Daphne, one of the super powers of Alabama high school football. It would be in Auburn best interest to not let Nicky create a pipeline to that school. The only silver lining to this if TJ flipped is he is an EE and would be on a campus in early January. This would give Auburn 1 month to reduce the sting if this happened. The tigers would have to get a big name surprise recruit whether it be Goldman, Jaboo, or Darby to get some of the momentum back if we were to lose TJ.

Great points guys..but games are won in the trenches..bottom line..yeldon is like Marcus lattimore...goldman will be like a warren sapp....I want em both I just think Goldman is more important

Hearing that Cyrus Jones and Eddie Goldman recruitment is coming down to Bama or Auburn, both are now expecting to go to school together and with Bama and Auburn recruiting both it's likely Goldman drops FSU since Cyrus isn't interested.

Hearing that Cyrus Jones and Eddie Goldman recruitment is coming down to Bama or Auburn, both are now expecting to go to school together and with Bama and Auburn recruiting both it's likely Goldman drops FSU since Cyrus isn't interested.

Where'd you hear that? Interesting...

Where'd you hear that? Interesting...

TOS! Hope its got legs!

Archived