2012 5* DT Eddie Goldman

TMAN2499

I'm personally not buying that they're making it a priority to play football for the same team. I think it's stemming from a quote from Cyrus last weekend. I wouldn't look into it much.

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^THIS^^

Yeah, they think it would be nice, but in NO WAY is Goldman considering dropping FSU

especially since someone close to him is trying to guide him to FSU.

recruits always talk about "playing together", but at the end of the day they do what is best for themselves ... as they should.  playing at the same school is coincidental 99% of the time.

recruits always talk about "playing together", but at the end of the day they do what is best for themselves ... as they should.  playing at the same school is coincidental 99% of the time.

I would not say that. That would make recruiting pretty much a crap shoot and the same teams who are near the top in recruiting year in and year out would not be there.

I would not say that. That would make recruiting pretty much a crap shoot and the same teams who are near the top in recruiting year in and year out would not be there.

i am generally refering to the "good friends" or teammates that say this ... of course this line of discussion is usually earlier in the recruiting process ... but does not end up that way at the end of the day.  My example this year is the Oxford trio.  Earlier this year there was alot of discussion about the 3 of them playing together.  Not sure where the OL ends up, but the DB and Kwon probably won't play together.  I do understand what you are saying about the elite guys that become friends during the recruiting process wanting to play together ... i consider that a little differently (semantics, i guess)

i am generally refering to the "good friends" or teammates that say this ... of course this line of discussion is usually earlier in the recruiting process ... but does not end up that way at the end of the day.  My example this year is the Oxford trio.  Earlier this year there was alot of discussion about the 3 of them playing together.  Not sure where the OL ends up, but the DB and Kwon probably won't play together.  I do understand what you are saying about the elite guys that become friends during the recruiting process wanting to play together ... i consider that a little differently (semantics, i guess)

Agreed.

Goldman is the key to this class...BIGGEST AND BEST

We just got confirmation on TJ Yeldon, now lets get our next 5* Goldman!!! :wedance: :wedance:

Talk about commanding a double team. I hope we strike gold here. Im so serious i would do this ----> :party:

I would too. No joke.    :party:

I'd streak across campus if we landed EG.

I saw the first ever streak at AU a Lamaba Chi guy who was a friend with a ski mask. No wasn't me I'm Theta Chi all the way.

I have missed the news on Goldman. What has happened to make us feel like we have a shot to land him. I thought he was all FAULT then UAT.  Someone please update me.

I saw the first ever streak at AU a Lamaba Chi guy who was a friend with a ski mask. No wasn't me I'm Theta Chi all the way.

Have ya seen the Theta Chi house today? Monster house.

I have missed the news on Goldman. What has happened to make us feel like we have a shot to land him. I thought he was all FAULT then UAT.  Someone please update me.

After his visit for the Iron Bowl, we moved solidly into his top 3. Yes, FSU is still looking good for him, but we have CONSIDERABLY closed the gap.

Geez Golf, since Auburn opened its doors in 1859, you must REALLY be old!

You know what they say....

If you looked more than twice.......

Geez Golf, since Auburn opened its doors in 1859, you must REALLY be old!

Scholar Dad - Not to be picky and if it were anything else I wouldn't even care...But, Auburn opened in 1856. Probably a typo.

Archived