2012 5* DT Eddie Goldman

TMAN2499

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd streak across campus if we landed EG.

I saw the first ever streak at AU a Lamaba Chi guy who was a friend with a ski mask. No wasn't me I'm Theta Chi all the way.

Geez Golf, since Auburn opened its doors in 1859, you must REALLY be old!

Scholar Dad - Not to be picky and if it were anything else I wouldn't even care...But, Auburn opened in 1856. Probably a typo.

No typo. On AU's website, it said the university was founded in 1856 but opened it's doors in 1859. I assumed there weren't any streakers before students attended.

If this Stoops hire is true, we're probably in better shape with this guy!!

Exactly what I was thinking.  Was Stoops him main recruiter at FSU?

No according to Rivals and 247.

If this Stoops hire is true, we're probably in better shape with this guy!!

Exactly what I was thinking.  Was Stoops him main recruiter at FSU?

No according to Rivals and 247.

Thanks, I imagine it still helps, though perhaps not as much.

What's the latest update on Eddie?  Just curious to know if there have been any developements.  He would be a prized get for AU!!!!! :dunno:

No developments. Still a FSU, Bama, and Auburn battle. Still not committing until NSD.

What's the latest update on Eddie?  Just curious to know if there have been any developements.  He would be a prized get for AU!!!!! :dunno:

No developments. Still a FSU, Bama, and Auburn battle. Still not committing until NSD.

He'd make up for the TJ loss

He'd make up for the TJ loss

Bigtime!

I think he'd be a bigger commitment than TJ Yeldon. Their probably similarly sought after for their position. But, we have a bit better stable of RB's than we do DTs. Goldman would add more to the team than Mr Yeldon would.

• 2 weeks later...

EG will cut his list down to 3 after the UAAA game.

E, you've said previously that it's an AU, UA, FSU race...so is that the expected shortlist? If so, really nothing new, right?

E, you've said previously that it's an AU, UA, FSU race...so is that the expected shortlist? If so, really nothing new, right?

Miami has definiyrly gotten involved. We will have to see.

Josh Holsey is tweeting about getting Goldman to AU....

GET EM JOSH!!!!! 

I saw this as well. Let's go Josh!

The turds don't have room for him....but I'm sure their about to announce the gray-shirting of certain three stars.

The turds have 24 commitments plus Deion Belue who said he's enrolling from JUCU in Jan but has not been added to those numbers.  Last year they signed 22 plus Duron Carter in the summer...so they can only sign two more.  I can think of at least 2 that are currently uncommitted who will sign with them.

Eddie, AU fans are ready you welcome you to this ever-growing family.  Keep up the great work Josh.

The turds don't have room for him....but I'm sure their about to announce the gray-shirting of certain three stars.

The turds have 24 commitments plus Deion Belue who said he's enrolling from JUCU in Jan but has not been added to those numbers.  Last year they signed 22 plus Duron Carter in the summer...so they can only sign two more.  I can think of at least 2 that are currently uncommitted who will sign with them.

Eddie, AU fans are ready you welcome you to this ever-growing family.  Keep up the great work Josh.

I believe uat can backcount 4 guys to last years class and will have room for up to 29 total commits if they want to take that many.

I believe uat can backcount 4 guys to last years class and will have room for up to 29 total commits if they want to take that many.

They enrolled 23 last year so they can only add two 2012 early enrollees to that total....and then an additional 25 to this years class.

They enrolled 23 last year so they can only add two 2012 early enrollees to that total....and then an additional 25 to this years class.

No... they enrolled 22 last year and Douglas passed away, so they have 21 counted to last years class.

No... they enrolled 22 last year and Douglas passed away, so they have 21 counted to last years class.

Add Duron Carter.

Add Duron Carter.

I could very easily be mistaken because I know very little about how all this works, but since he was late he would probably count toward the 85 limit and not a class wouldn't he?

Archived