Auburn, please do me a favor...

BamaJay

AND BEAT THE HELL OUT OF TENNESSEE SATURDAY!!!! The Evil Orange Empire must fall! I'll be watching the game during breaks of the Bama game & pulling for you guys! I may even yell out WAR EAGLE! :D

Good luck Tigers!

Yeah Im finding my self more and more inclined to pull for AU. I keep hearing people from UT bash the people from the state of AL...not just bama fans.

Awwww hell....WAR FREAKING EAGLE BABY!

you know, it really feels a lot like each of us, :au: and :ua: have our personal enemies....we despise the corndogs, and UAT hates the Fulmers.

I think that AU fans and UAT fans alike can get behind this game and root for the visitors...and I think it's about time.

Thanks Jay and BG. I know some of my brethren on the board will disagree, and I love pulling against Bama every week. Just fun and part of the rivalry. But this year, I'm gonna be hollerin' for you guys in that game as well.

Caveat: As long as we're in control of the West at that point. :lol:

No disrespect to the Vol visitors lately but Phil needs a huge Alabama sized butt-kickin' this year.

No disrespect to the Vol visitors lately but Phil needs a huge Alabama sized butt-kickin' this year.

106372[/snapback]

AMEN! Here's to Fat Phil going 0-2 vs the sate of Alabama!!

WAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR EE {cough} {cough}

WAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR EE {cough} {cough} {gag}

WAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR EE {cough} {cough} {gag} {gag}

:puke:

Dang it! I just can't say it! :rolleyes::poke:

But I will say GO AUBURN BEAT 10 or C!!!!!!

WAR EAGLE! ;)

Yeah Im finding my self more and more inclined to pull for AU. I keep hearing people from UT bash the people from the state of AL...not just bama fans.

Awwww hell....WAR FREAKING EAGLE BABY!

106362[/snapback]

Come on everyone. Big GROUP HUG!!!!!! :grouphug:

Hey maybe if you get the better of the running backs in Alabama.....Hudson and the tides second string quarterback, and a few more of the best players the tide can offer (those that don't already go to UT) and you line up 22 on defense against our 11 on offense........you might have a chance.

UT 35

Aubama Crimson Tigers 17

Hey maybe if you get the better of the running backs in Alabama.....Hudson and the tides second string quarterback, and a few more of the best players the tide can offer (those that don't already go to UT) and you line up 22 on defense against our 11 on offense........you might have a chance.

UT 35

Aubama Crimson Tigers 17

106410[/snapback]

Wow maybe you forgot about Caddy lighting up that Swiss cheese VOLES (sic) defense last year, what 185 yds??? Maybe you guys can keep him under 200 yds again this year :roflol:

UT 35

Aubama Crimson Tigers 17

106410[/snapback]

Whew! Sorry it took me so long to respond, I had to change my pants...I peed myself because I was laughing so hard.

This comment coming from a guy who pulls for a defense that allowed 121 yards on 18 carries (and a td) to UNLV's runningback!

Wait wait...shhhh...dont tell anyone, but La Tech's MONSTER running back (Ryan Moats) ran for 97 yards on 21 carries...yeah and a TD.

Tell ya what there buddy. Before you start talking smack about the bama game...at LEAST wait until you see how many UT players are left playing since AU is bringing a couple of running backs who are going to break ankles all day saturday.

I heard the Addidas truck showed up on campus in Knoxville today to supply them with some extra jock straps to help UT prepare for all the ones that are going to be left on the field.

It's always about last year..........Just like Bama fans...oops i mean Auburn fans

106418[/snapback]

It should be a repeat performance. Maybe Houston will rip into AU defense like last year for what, 10 yards on 5 carries??? :lol:

But But...we beat UNLV!!! RAAAAAARRRRR

Yeah guy...so did Utah State...by 10...IN VEGAS

That UNLV rb an for less yards against Air Force and Wisconsin COMBINED than he did against UTee

As I have mentioned to UTmike already, I lived in Tenn for most of the 1990's and here is my point of view on the bad UTK fans from having lived amongst them. I will compare and contrast them with the worst sampling of fans from the west side of the state.

Both are fervent, cocky, and base their self worth on the win/loss record of the football team. Most are obsessed with their teams’ tradition and often trumpet their schools’ historic victories while ignoring the realities of the present.

Bama has won ±12 national championships. Bama has won 21 conference titles. Bama has appeared in and won more bowl games than anyone. Bama is top 3 all-time in total wins and overall winning percentage as a program. Bama can boast such legendary names as Bryant, Namath, Stabler, Starr, Musso, Bennett, et al.

UTK has won 13 conference titles and two tainted national titles. 1951 title was awarded before UTK was trounced in their bowl game by SMU. 1998 title is tainted because the outcomes of three of their wins were decided by officiating. UTK’s most famous names - Manning, Munoz, and Riggs - became household names because of their fathers.

This of course is not to say that all fans from both schools are obnoxious nor that we and every school in the league do not have fans just like this. However, these two schools have by far the largest trailer park contingency in college football. The main difference between the two is that Bama’s accomplishments give Bammers a reason to act like they do while UTK’s accomplishments do not entitle their fans to act all high and mighty.

OKAY! OKAY! This is gettin' way out of hand ! ! ! :blink::blink::blink:

Everyone take a deep breath and think for a minute. bg and Co. actually Pulling for AUBURN!?!? :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Maybe I woke up in an alternate Universe...............Maybe, as stated before, Satan has taken a break from coaching @ lsWHO and is sippin' Ice Water in the dark place. Or, maybe, AUBURN is about to play ut ! ! ! ! :au::big:

Guys, We will take all of the help we can get. Just, please, do not expect me to return this particular favor. Heck, there are some things that simply can't be done!

:D

WAR EAGLE :au: & Let's kick some LITTLE orange :moon:

Hey Bama grad......reading comprehension is great down there in Bama....

I didn't slam The Tide once in that post.......but if you want I could start a whole thread on that subject.

Before we start that ......yeah Moats did rush for 97 yds, but please take a look and see who the leading rusher is or was before that game. I think it was R. Moats averaging almost 200 yds a game. And you were saying?

Archived