its friday morning and that means that

tombigbeetiger

tomorrow morning is saturday morning and tommorrow night is saturday and that means that there is one hell of a big football game being played.......i wonder how many people will start watching what is sure to be an offensive shootout on espn2 at 5, bammer and usc, and then turn to the big boys at 6:30?.....i'll bet that everyone watching the 5 o'clock game turns it to espn at 6:30 except for a double-handful of unwashed rednecks,two lost drunks,and a 60 year old hooker.....anyone that has any love for the game of football and appreciates the integrity of the game,will have their attention turned toward knoxville tennessee.....the bammers cannot stand it because AU is the top draw these days....are ya'll ready for some football?

5 heck lol tv comes on at 11 for florida vs arkansas

then lsu vs georgia

then bama vs usc

then drum roll

the biggy

us and tenn

lol nachoes and cheese with some suasage cooked in it and rotel mators and of course a nice cold beverage of your choice got a few friends comin by for our game so should be a great day

That's what I'm talking about....As soon as I get out of my God awful LSAT tomorrow at about 1:30, I'll be headed over to a good friend's to catch up on the refreshments, the scores, and hte food. And then I'll be parked in front of the TV watching the UGA v. LSU game (and regretfully rooting for UGA) and then to the BIG SHOW!!!!!

I just hope I can concentrate on my LSAT instead of thinking about the game all morning. Wish me luck!!!! :(

WAR EAGLE!!!! :au:

Alot of good games this weekend. Whats the line on the  :au:   :ut: game?

106636[/snapback]

I believe it is TN 2.5

with 3 being for homefield

Should be a good game then. I think it could go either way. :au: has the advantage in the running game, but Knoxville is a hard place for anyone to play. Should be intresting.

(In my best Carl Stevens voice):

The official Jordan-Hare Stadium time is 12:17. Only 30 and 1/2 hours until the kickoff of game number 5 between the University of Tennessee Volunteers and your Auburn University Tigers!!!

OH MAN HERE WE GO!!!!!!

I just hope I can keep myself busy until the UGA/LSU games starts at least. I have to clean my house so that shouldn't be to hard, having some friends over for the game and watching it on my 51" HDTV with newly acquired ESPN HD WOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!

WAR DAMN EAGLE BEAT UT!!!!

Archived