Looking for a beach home/townhome/condo rental in Seaside/Seagrove

aubcali

AubCali, don't have one, but have you ever checked out the website Vacation Rental By Owner? 

www.vrbo.com

We've rented cabins, condos, and even a river house in California Gold Country through finding owners that are willing to work with given budgets, waive cleaning fees, etc.  That's my site of choice other than Priceline when trip-planning, and we go as much as time and resources allow!  You can go stateside or worldwide!

Have a wonderful trip!

Thanks, ToraGirl!  I just booked a vacation rental from the website.

Oh, that's terrific!  I can't say enough good things about VRBO!!!  Have a wonderful time!!  One more tidbit...when we travel, we balance cooking in and eating out.  It's rare that I don't scan area restaurants by TripAdvisor reviews these days, wherever possible.  Yelp and Urban Spoon are good too.  I like to be serendipitous, but I like to stack the deck in odds of a proven winner, too!

:wareagle:

I just visited the site today, and I must say, I'll NEVER book a hotel or anything again! I've been in discussion with multiple owners already about their rental properties for an Orlando/Universal vacation for Thanksgiving week. It looks like we'll be able to rent a nice home/condo for a great price!

Thanks ToraGirl for sharing the site!

Archived