Rocky Top

jared52

Do you like the song, "Rocky Top"?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the song, "Rocky Top"?

• Yes
    • No

I have to say yes, I like the song. I don't know why, maybe it's because I like to hear schools sing their fight song. I have asked several Bammers what the words are to thier fight song and gotten :unsure: ...

I like the version by Rollin' in the Hay on the Live at the Oasis album.

I hate the UT band version. I also hate the version played at every UT tailgate ad nauseam that features the nasally voiced woman. :puke:

I am a chorus teacher and I can't stand it! Maybe it is because I have heard thousands sing it ad nauseam. Maybe it is because the week before the Tennessee game a collegue comes in my room singing it everyday. Either way, I hope AUburn goes to Knoxville and scores early and often so no one has to hear it! :cheer:

I used to like the song. But after living in Knoxville for 12 years I hate it. to hear it over and over and over and over and over................................. WIVK the Vols flagship station even has found I think over 40 different recorded versions of it........and that is before the new Dolly parton version...............So my answer is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

War Eagle

:au:

For some reason I've had it in my head all week. I'm already tired of hearing it, so I'm sure I'll be ready to shove shakers in my ears and destroy my eardrums at the game tomorrow.

Archived