Is this the "let down" game?

Aubie7

We had a huge win against LSWho, no doubt. Now, is this the week everything comes crashing down, like a house made of cards? Will CTT blow it? Hopefully, the game will be decided by our o-line and Ronnie and Carnell. Notice how I put Ronnie first. I think he is the key. JC did a good job against LSWho, but I don't want to see him have to throw down the field again.

I can't see us blowing them out in this game. I can see us getting blown out. Just my thoughts. Yours are welcome! Some of our fans have really got hyped up about this team. A win tomorrw and then we can talk big! :big:

We had a huge win against LSWho, no doubt. Now, is this the week everything comes crashing down, like a house made of cards? Will CTT blow it? Hopefully, the game will be decided by our o-line and Ronnie and Carnell. Notice how I put Ronnie first. I think he is the key. JC did a good job against LSWho, but I don't want to see him have to throw down the field again.

I can't see us blowing them out in this game. I can see us getting blown out. Just my thoughts. Yours are welcome! Some of our fans have really got hyped up about this team. A win tomorrw and then we can talk big! :big:

106714[/snapback]

Lose the negative attitude. Keep the PMA.

I hate to agree with such a BOLD prediction as Mike4AU's but I have to say that I have a good feeling about this game. I can see our offense really surprising some vol fans IN THE AIR as well as on the ground and I can see our D getting the job done. I'm saving my "let down" worries for Arkansas and as always, bammer.

WDE!!!!!!!!

:au::au::au::au::au:

IF this is the "let down game" as you stated, then we already have our butts kicked! If this team is made out of what I think it is made of, then we will see a bunch of hungry, aggressive Auburn players tommorow who want to win and are successfully dis-focused from the SEC championship and the national championship as they SHOULD BE! This "Crap" called a let-down game is just that, a bunch of crap. For us, this year, there are NO let-down games. WDE! :cheer:

I wish these games could be played on paper. If so I would say it is a sure "W." UTK's defense should not be able to stop our run game. Their DB's should not be able to cover our wide outs. Our DB's should lock down their solid but not overwhelming receivers. Our four-man rush should be all we need to rattle their young QB’s.

They should have mild success with their running game (good backs, great line), but they should not be able to run all over us. We both have great punters and fair kickers.

All that being said the game is not played on paper so I am crossing my fingers.

I think we can exploit their deficiencies in the secondary. Their corners cannot cover quality receivers without help from the safeties. If we split the TE out wide our use a slot a great deal it will give us some one-on-one in the passing game and take a man out of the box for the running game. They have one pretty good safety and one mediocre one. It makes them have to choose where to use the good one, defending the pass or defending the run. If they put their playmaker over the slot then we run, if he shadows the running game we throw. This could be the key to how we call the plays. I like our chances with Mix or Wallace against either of their safeties in the passing game.

:au::au::au::au::au:

Unbelievable.  We havn't even started the and someone is already trying to blame Tubs.

106799[/snapback]

Well said.

It's okay. Go ahead. Get comfortable with SUCCESS ! ! ! ! :big::big::au:

Hey, guys, I have it on good authority that the TVA is running the turbines on the TN river wide open so they can supply extra power to Neyland Stadium--because AU is gonna light up the scoreboard!! Yeeeehaaaa!

Tomorrow, I am going to have a bunch of wings, ribs, cold one's and watching the game on HD...and I have a bunch of WDE's stored up....ready to let loose!!

gut feeling....................AU-31

UT-10

106793[/snapback]

Not blaming, just asking! I don't understand all our folks saying we will score 24 to 35 points on Tenny. I just want a win. I don't think this is a sure thing as some suggest. SHOULD we win? YES! BUT,...will we??? I hope so! :au:

Unbelievable.  We havn't even started the and someone is already trying to blame Tubs.

106799[/snapback]

Well said.

106808[/snapback]

I hope so!

Archived