SI.com breaks down AU vs. TENN

zeebish

Should be a great game. Good luck to you fellows. Lets all hope the outcome is based on the play on the field and not by the men in stripes. That way we can see who the best in the SEC is and see a good preview of December 4th.

:ut:

Whoa, baby! Do autumn Saturdays get any better than this? I don't want to predict the outcome, but I think we match up very well against Tennessee. Check out SI.com's breakdown of the game. I like their opinion!

Marquee Matchup - AU - TN

:cheer:   :au:

106729[/snapback]

Who would have guessed that an Oct 2 match up would be so big, but that it would NOT be LSU vs UGA ? Credit goes to both teams for making this one HELLUVA great game now.

WDE!

"The Vols' run defense has been particularly bad, giving up 121.7 rushing yards per game. They will have to tighten up against Auburn or Williams and Brown will run wild".

A key to the game, but I'm definitely putting this one in the "as Jason goes, so goes the team" category. UT's D will be sucking major wind by the 4th quarter chasing after Mr. Inside & Mr. Outside, so long as JC doesn't keep them off the field by throwing INTs or going 3 & out too often.

Whoa, baby! Do autumn Saturdays get any better than this? I don't want to predict the outcome, but I think we match up very well against Tennessee. Check out SI.com's breakdown of the game. I like their opinion!

Marquee Matchup - AU - TN

:cheer:   :au:

106729[/snapback]

You mean like the Fla game?

Archived