AVERY YOUNG, Palm Beach Gardens

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I have seen where Mason and Young are cousins but I didnt know that Fulse is their cousin too...so 3 cousins on our team...interesting.

Someone with a geneology account look up Diggs quick! Find somebodies great, great, great grandfather that is related to somebody on the team.

rivals is still showing AY as a solid verbal.  Have we not received his LOI?  the same is true for Ricardo Louis. :dunno:

rivals is still showing AY as a solid verbal.  Have we not received his LOI?  the same is true for Ricardo Louis. :dunno:

Im gonna go with they are late since ST has both of them as having their LOIs in at the top of the recruiting page.

Superb!

Young is pretty much an automatic redshirt, yes?  Tons of talent, but a little skinny for the job?  Or am I wrong?

Well there seems to be some discrepancy about his weight.

Rivals  6'6'' 273

247     6'6'' 281

ESPN   6'5'' 292

Scout  6'5'' 292

I guess we'll have to wait til he's on campus to know how far along he is.

I wouldn't bet on it. Our measurements can be quite "unusual". Lee Ziemba was 6'8 for 4 years at AU. He went to the Pro-Combine and had shrunk to a meager 6'6". Perhaps we need a new tape measure and a set of scales.  :laugh:

Im gonna go with they are late since ST has both of them as having their LOIs in at the top of the recruiting page.

Good Thank you.

Per AU Twitter:

"Auburn Athletics @AUAthletics

5-star OL Avery Young has submitted his NLI. #AUNLI #wareagle"

Per AU Twitter:

"Auburn Athletics @AUAthletics

5-star OL Avery Young has submitted his NLI. #AUNLI #wareagle"

thanks.  Please see my response to the news directly above yours.  :-) ;D

Superb!

Young is pretty much an automatic redshirt, yes?  Tons of talent, but a little skinny for the job?  Or am I wrong?

Well there seems to be some discrepancy about his weight.

Rivals  6'6'' 273

247     6'6'' 281

ESPN   6'5'' 292

Scout  6'5'' 292

I guess we'll have to wait til he's on campus to know how far along he is.

I wouldn't bet on it. Our measurements can be quite "unusual". Lee Ziemba was 6'8 for 4 years at AU. He went to the Pro-Combine and had shrunk to a meager 6'6". Perhaps we need a new tape measure and a set of scales.  :laugh:

Unless we messure with uniforms on, 1 inch for the cleats, 1 for the helmet  ;D

AJC saying it's not, and is looking at UGA. Somebody up there didn't get the memo  :laugh:

Goes to show you how good recruiting info is.  :-\

Freaking AUSOME!!!!

Come on one more ***** star and guarantee we will crack the top ten and near or at top 5!!

Because that really matters  :-\

Because that really matters  :-\

Perception wise, absolutely!!

On the field wise, the top recruiting teams usually finish near the top. Not always of course, but usually.

Not that I feel too bad about this class, but one or two more scoops of icing on this cake, would only serve to make it sweeter!!

Archived