AVERY YOUNG, Palm Beach Gardens

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On Scout:

"Tigers Hold The Early Lead For 5-Star Tackle.  Five-star offensive tackle Avery Young talks about his official visit to Auburn and what has the Tigers number one at the moment."

WDE !!!

Wow! That's a welcomed surprise. Also I did not know it's early. lol

On Scout:

"Tigers Hold The Early Lead For 5-Star Tackle.  Five-star offensive tackle Avery Young talks about his official visit to Auburn and what has the Tigers number one at the moment."

WDE !!!

Wow! That's a welcomed surprise. Also I did not know it's early. lol

I saw that too.  "E", remember recruiting is like politics, 24 hours can seem like a lifetime!! lol.  BTW, how is the left coast treating you?

JLee is also reporting that we lead for Avery!!!

Does is seem like a solid lead or just a slight lead?

It is slightly solid at the moment!  :rolleyes:

He said he hasn't been anywhere else so expectations should probably be tempered.  But still better to be named leader than not.

He said he hasn't been anywhere else so expectations should probably be tempered.  But still better to be named leader than not.

Thanks for a solid response and that's what I figured ... Hopefully he can make it back for the Iron Bowl and we can put ourselves in a position to where he's ours to lose  :we:

He did say he might be going to loserville this weekend.  It all depends on how his game goes Friday night.  I hope he doesn't go to the ua lspoo game.  That one would hurt.

Why?

He did say he might be going to loserville this weekend.  It all depends on how his game goes Friday night.  I hope he doesn't go to the ua lspoo game.  That one would hurt.

Why?

I assume b/c of the pageantry that would surround a #1 vs #2 game like that, in T-Town.

Brandon Fulse is his cousin, and he trusts that Fulse wouldn't lead him in the wrong direction.  He likes the city/country mix of Auburn.

I feel pretty comfortable at the moment with him.   I'd include him in a mock class if I were filling one out.

Agree with this, and him being at a position of greatest need.  But, just the date with the prom queen, let's take nothing for granted until NSD.  Also, when thinking about OL recruiting, look West.

I feel pretty comfortable at the moment with him.   I'd include him in a mock class if I were filling one out.

Well give us your mock class please.

Some of the early posts mentioned his dad was solid UF and would not let him visit other schools.  After the visit, Avery said his dad had a blast with TT.

BOOM!!!

the one positive to take is that he's been one of the most tight lipped kids on naming favorites in the country. Still, should be tempered though.

Archived