AVERY YOUNG, Palm Beach Gardens

Some of the early posts mentioned his dad was solid UF and would not let him visit other schools.  After the visit, Avery said his dad had a blast with TT.

How could someone not have a blast with Trooper Taylor!

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he goes to Turd Town and comes to the IB. He could see Bama lose twice this year.

Now  ther's wishful thinking.

Did he go watch the kicking clinic in Tuscaloosa this weekend? 

Or lack there of...Yeah he was there. It would be a shorter list to come up with who was not there.

FWIW the thUGA and Gator sites believe he will choose between those 2 schools with UF being most likely.

Even though UF didnt make his top 3. Idk what is going on with that.

FWIW the thUGA and Gator sites believe he will choose between those 2 schools with UF being most likely.

Even though UF didnt make his top 3. Idk what is going on with that.

He did not have a top 3 in his most recent 247 interview a couple days ago.

• 1 month later...

accoding to rivals, wemade it in the top two.           i assume the thuga is the other.

Yes. The pups made a big move when AY visited for the GALA this past weekend.

Auburn, Alabama, and UGA not in any order.  It will be between Auburn and Alabama in the end.  UGA believe that the rumors of the head coach leaving has made Avery back off from UGA.  I am no specal insider and don't claim to be but was told by someone who usually knows and doesn't share much.  So when he told me about Avery I believe him.  He has told me little things in the past that have come true.  So take it for what you want to.

Auburn, Alabama, and UGA not in any order.  It will be between Auburn and Alabama in the end.  UGA believe that the rumors of the head coach leaving has made Avery back off from UGA.  I am no specal insider and don't claim to be but was told by someone who usually knows and doesn't share much.  So when he told me about Avery I believe him.  He has told me little things in the past that have come true.  So take it for what you want to.

That is Awesome but it sounds like that was current as of last Thursday. I mean no disrespect to you at all but have you heard from this source since AY's visit to UGA this weekend for their GALA Banquet? I ask because AY has said in public interviews today that AU and UGA were on top now. Also Bama only has 6 spots left. They seem to have 2 silents so that leaves them with 4 spots. I believe their have players higher than AY on their board. I don't see Bama making a big push for AY unless UGA flips Bama commit OT Green.

Bama wants him cause he could help us so much.  Past will tell u they will sign more than expected.  No disrecpect at all.  You will see a last hard push for Avery in the end from Bama.  Like I said take it for what it is worth.  I am no insider. I don't claim to be second hand information.  Second hand info that is a very good source though.

Bama wants him cause he could help us so much.  Past will tell u they will sign more than expected.  No disrecpect at all.  You will see a last hard push for Avery in the end from Bama.  Like I said take it for what it is worth.  I am no insider. I don't claim to be second hand information.  Second hand info that is a very good source though.

It was like that in Bear's day, when their weren't scholly limits and you could sign as many as you wanted in a class. Put down the tin foil.

My Dad played baseball for Auburn in the late 60s and would tell me stories when I was young about the Bear doing that.  My Dad hates Alabama with a passion and when I was young he told me why.

Not like the days of bear anymore. If they want Avery its because he can help them not so much JUST to keep him away from us.

Not like the days of bear anymore. If they want Avery its because he can help them not so much JUST to keep him away from us.

Ain't that the truth ?  How he stretched the rules would make Sabear's head spin.

Ain't that the truth ?  How he stretched the rules would make Sabear's head spin.

he had no rules if he wanted to sign 70 he would sign 70 and 30 to 35 was to keep from other schools

Archived