Corso picks.....UT!

DKW 86

For those of you with ESPN Motion, you can see Lee pull a Kerry. He said "Auburn doesn't have a chance," which Kirk immediately responded with "Who'd you pick to win the SEC?"

Week 5 : Auburn at Tennessee

Question 1: Coach, I was just wanting to get your thoughts on the Auburn vs Tennessee game this weekend. Auburn comes in with a great rushing game and a very good defense, and Tennessee lost MLB Kevin Simon for the season in the Florida game. I think (Tennessee’s) offense will be able to put up some points, but do you think that we can slow Auburn down enough to get the win? Hope to see you guys up here for the game on ol’ Rocky Top. It’s going to be a great night for college football.

- Houston Kress, Knoxville, TNLee replies:

There’s no question that Tennessee will be at the highest point it’s been in years, because this is a big game for them at home. The home crowd gives Tennessee the advantage. The only disadvantage Tennessee has is that this game isn’t at night. At night in Tennessee… forget about it. This game in the afternoon negates some of the crowd reaction. I think that’s a key point that’s got to be brought up.

:blink:

Week 5 : Auburn at Tennessee

Question 1: Coach, I was just wanting to get your thoughts on the Auburn vs Tennessee game this weekend. Auburn comes in with a great rushing game and a very good defense, and Tennessee lost MLB Kevin Simon for the season in the Florida game. I think (Tennessee’s) offense will be able to put up some points, but do you think that we can slow Auburn down enough to get the win? Hope to see you guys up here for the game on ol’ Rocky Top. It’s going to be a great night for college football.

- Houston Kress, Knoxville, TNLee replies:

There’s no question that Tennessee will be at the highest point it’s been in years, because this is a big game for them at home. The home crowd gives Tennessee the advantage. The only disadvantage Tennessee has is that this game isn’t at night. At night in Tennessee… forget about it. This game in the afternoon negates some of the crowd reaction. I think that’s a key point that’s got to be brought up.

:blink:

106831[/snapback]

Yeah, that had me scratching my head too.

Corso picks AU on Gameday. Kiss of death or prophecy? He was right about LSU.

106883[/snapback]

Holy crap, this man is Kerry's mini-me. He picks AU, then UT, now he's back to AU?

Archived