Just wanted to say

Robvol

I have been on a lot of boards (but not this one obviously) but I have to say that other than a couple of heated conversations, that Auburn fans are top notch! We have had some fans come by our board and yes, obviously we have some Big TN fans and we know that the game is big, but I just have to say, you guys are top notch! I came by and posted and talked a little football and for the most part, respect was given and I even had someone PM me and try to help me with my signature ...KNOWING I was a VOL fan. Guys and ladies, that is top notch and some people as fans, acting like they know how to back their team but not act like idiots. like they have been there. Way to be a respectable fan on this board. No matter the outcome Saturday, I have new resepect for Auburn fans.

And if you think I am blowing smoke, look at the post on my board...

Major Kudos! :thumbsup:

http://www.voltalk.com/board/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=18509

Thanks guys!

Robvol, glad you visited, it was nice having you here. You have been a nice addition to the board. Now that said:

Go :au:

Beat :ut:

Right back at you, RobVol. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. I am impressed with the level of class displayed this week by you Vols. Good luck...after tonight...and don't be strangers to the board.

Definitely don't be strangers, after all this may be only the first of two games we could play against each other this year.

Yeah we have had some great discussions on this board and ours and like you said we may meet again in 2 months. Thanks for the hospitality and good luck to you guys today. Game plans may be changing as we speak looks like it could be wet and soggy tonight.

Hey Guys, thanks for the kind words and right back at you. It's great to have visitors like you. It makes it all that much more fun. Hope to see you around after the game.

Good luck tonight, but not too much! :D

WDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived