I cannot sleep!

jared52

We had a very fun 5th Quarter tonight at church and we played Ultimate Frisbee in the new rec building. But I am now home and I want to go to sleep. It's like Christmas Eve. A win tomorrow could take AU to a height we haven't seen since 1993. I am so excited I cannot even get tired.

Oh, and I get to hang with DKW and wannabe for the game! I let you guys know just how much bling, bling they pull in from this website! :) J/K!

I NEED TO GO TO SLEEP!

Jared I am right there with you. I have been reduced to watching "The Season: FSU Football" on ESPN as they were preparing for Clemson. I wish I could blink and see Chris Fowler's Auburn-hating head pop up and start telling me how Auburn sucks and Tennessee is God's gift to college football. I DONT CARE IF THATS WHAT I HAVE TO HEAR AS LONG AS I CAN SEE WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE CITY THAT THE GREATEST TEAM ON EARTH IS PLAYING IN TODAY. As my dad told me earlier in the week, he remembered Miss. Anita Bryant, Auburn's Homecoming queen I believe, coming up to the mic at an Auburn pep rally in 1971 and saying "No fruit sucks quite like a BIG ORANGE!!" WAR EAGLE and BRING ON THE BLUE TICK HOUNDS!!!

We had a very fun 5th Quarter tonight at church and we played Ultimate Frisbee in the new rec building.  But I am now home and I want to go to sleep.  It's like Christmas Eve.  A win tomorrow could take AU to a height we haven't seen since 1993.  I am so excited I cannot even get tired.

Oh, and I get to hang with DKW and wannabe for the game!  I let you guys know just how much bling, bling they pull in from this website! :)   J/K!

I NEED TO GO TO SLEEP!

106841[/snapback]

Sleep well, hopes are high in the AUNation right now. Pull for the boys :au: and have a great time. Say hello to DKW for me!

See all of you, my brethren, after the game.

WDE!!!

:au:

Oh, and I get to hang with DKW and wannabe for the game! I let you guys know just how much bling, bling they pull in from this website!  J/K!

The only bling bling i get is some really good friends to hang with.

I swear... :yes:

Archived