In case we lose to UT tonight....

jaydubb121

I'm gonna go ahead and start this thread now , so I'll be able to bump it up after the game and put it among the Jason Campbell sux threads and the the CTT must go threads and the CAB is an imbecile threads that I know will be here if we lose.

We could go up there and play our best game and still get beat. We could not show up and have multiple turnovers and penalties and really get our butts handed to us.

That being said, as one of the resident sunshine pumpers I need to say this. If you told me in August that after this game we'd be 4-1, ranked in the top 15, and control our own destiny in the WEST, I would have given you a big HELL YEAH! That will be our exact situation if we lose tonight. I'll take it.

WAR EAGLE!!!

The only way that I see us losing is if we have a few turnovers. Other than that look for Caddy to get back on the heisman track. Borges will have a field day w/ the UT defense.

Don't sweat it, jaydubb.  Win or lose, Auburn just needs to perform well.  We'll be proud of them either way.

Great2B.jpg

106867[/snapback]

Yep as long as we put forth a good effort i wont be too upset it just means we have to take care of business next week and take the east back, but with that said i hope we are still undefeated next week.

You are 100% correct Jaydubb. IF you and I are considered Sunshine Pumpers, rest assured the resident "Tubsisanidiot" bunch will be out in force IF we are not

victorious tonite. (Heck, even if we win they will still be waiting in the wings) <_<

Let's let it unfold on the field. I would take this team anywhere to play anyone. :au:

The only way that I see us losing is if we have a few turnovers. Other than that look for Caddy to get back on  the heisman track. Borges will have a field day w/ the UT defense.

106866[/snapback]

The more I look at this game, the more I think this is Auburn's to lose. Turn overs, mental freeze ups, maybe a busted play, those are part of the game. Even so, I'm liking our chances.

That being said, it's a road game, at night, against an undefeated team, in the SEC. Great teams over come this, even if they are better than the team across the line. I just hope we play smart and hard. Beyond that, can't ask for much more.

I'm proud to be an Auburn Tiger.

If we play well and lose, I would doubt there would be anyone complaining. However, if we show up and get blown out and look clueless like we have in the past under Tubby (Arky 2X, USC 2003, GT, etc...), look out...All bets are off. :P

I hope we play well and run UT right off the field.

WDE

:au:

Yo', Jaydubb. The Tuberville haters are really smartin' right now! :big::big::big:

"Sunshine Pumpers of the World" UNITE ! ! ! ! :big::au:

WAR DAMN EAGLE ! ! ! :au:

One at a time folks...Up next, La Tech....... <_<

Yo', Jaydubb. The Tuberville haters are really smartin' right now! :big:   :big:   :big:

"Sunshine Pumpers of the World"  UNITE  ! ! ! !  :big:   :au:

WAR DAMN EAGLE ! ! ! :au:

One at a time folks...Up next, La Tech....... <_<

107118[/snapback]

At least you spelled his name correctly this time... :roflol:

I "spelled" YOUR name right. (See previous posts.)

HAHAHA :moon::moon::moon::big::big::D

I "spelled" YOUR name right. (See previous posts.)

HAHAHA :moon:   :moon:   :moon:   :big:   :big:   :D

107281[/snapback]

Good thing that my name is only 2 syllables... I image than helps you greatly.

:lol:

Archived