Florida 35 R-Kansas 7

StatTiger

'em piggies is gettin' roasted! :lol: Florida looks good, or Arkansas just looks bad (been watching here and there while I get ready for tonight). Either way, UF 35 - Arky 7.

I don't think Nutt can motivate them enough to over come this!

Arkansas's defense is playing really horrible right now. I think the only reason why arkansas even beat alabama was due to all the turnovers bama had which kept the time of possesion in arkansas's favor....and still after all those turnovers it was a close game. I am not impressed by arkansas one bit. If you shut down Matt Jones, you shut down the whole team, as simple as that. Florida is proving that right now. Also, did arkansas ever have any defensive backs in the first half?? I sure dont see them :blink:

Not so fast my friend.. Arkansas is making a come back.

38 - 30...wow!

Credit to Nutt for keeping his team in the game. :thumbsup:

We definately cant overlook them this year as they put up an impressive 4th Quarter....now for LSU-UGa

Gotta be a Dawg fan today with this one big for us

WDE

1st Post

You stop Jones and you stop Ark. No, you don't even need to stop him, just contain him. Ark can't stop the run and Jones and their passing game is just wild. We'll run the ball down Ark's throat and play ball control and keep lanky boy off the field.

I'm more worried about UT though...

Archived