AU @ UT

WarEagleFL

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ronnie looks more effective than Caddy. Ronnie is just battering UT's defense... More please!!!

106978[/snapback]

I dont understand it either. They have both played fairly well this game, but I think Ronnie has been more effective also. He needs to get more touches I think.

I can't watch the game so I'm listening to it on the radio. So can someone explain what happened on that 15 yard offensive pass interference penalty? Stan White had no idea why they called it.

Ronnie looks more effective than Caddy. Ronnie is just battering UT's defense... More please!!!

106978[/snapback]

I dont understand it either. They have both played fairly well this game, but I think Ronnie has been more effective also. He needs to get more touches I think.

106979[/snapback]

To me Ronnie has been more effective all season, look at yards per carry. He's a beast catching out of the backfield!!!

106978[/snapback]

106979[/snapback]

To me Ronnie has been more effective all season, look at yards per carry. He's a beast catching out of the backfield!!!

106981[/snapback]

I agree again dude. I'm a huge Ronnie Brown fan. Made my own Ronnie Brown wallpaper ;) In my opinion I think he is the more effective back, but I think Carnell is great too. Just prefer Ronnie.

I can't watch the game so I'm listening to it on the radio. So can someone explain what happened on that 15 yard offensive pass interference penalty? Stan White had no idea why they called it.

106980[/snapback]

Silas Daniels chucked his DB when the ball was in the air. Even though the throw was out of bounds you cant touch the DB with the ball in the air.

106980[/snapback]

Silas Daniels chucked his DB when the ball was in the air. Even though the throw was out of bounds you cant touch the DB with the ball in the air.

106984[/snapback]

so it was a good call then? the AU radio broadcasters thought it was a bad call.

Touchdown Auburn! 24-3! :au:

I doubt they are leaving.  I'm guessing they are just going to get some food or go to the restroom.

106994[/snapback]

At home.

106995[/snapback]

ok, ok. :roflol:

This is the best I've seen AU play in some time. JC is playing a great, Ronnie is awsome, Courtney has bailed us out twice in the first half.

Thanks Al!!!!

Archived